i'm still alive

I don't know if anyone around here remembers me. I used to be pretty active around here until I had a stroke in Febuary of this year. It left me paralyzed on my left side and caused me to spend severals months in hospitals and rehabilitation centers. On top of that I had major computer problems which took me a few months to fix. All in all a major bummer that caused me to spend most of my time watching TV and feeling sorry for myself. The computer problems have been fixed so I decided to try to rejoin the land of the living and try typing with my right hand. This is my maiden effort and since it's Christmas eve I thought itwould be a good time to check in here and let some of you know that I haven't given up my interest in jazz and reading all the opinions that are expressed in this corner of the Net.

I'm afraid I don't recall your posts, but welcome back, and I'll pay more attention in the future.

Scary stuff, these sorts of health issues. I can't even imagine what you've had to go through, but it's wonderful that you're feeling better (if that's the right way to characterize it). Continued strength in your recovery.