ALL ALONE IN THIS WORLD OF MINE

I COULD JUST AS WELL FEEL SORRY FOR NINE

SO FEEL FOR MAYBE, WE, YOU, AND US

I COULD FEEL SORRY FOR ANY NUMBER PLUS

TAKE THE PRONOUNS, WE, YOU, US, THEY, THEM, AND I

MAYBE IT'S FOR THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD THAT I CRY

DEEP (THE CONDEMNED)

That calls for a group hug. :wub::blink:

As Stefan Kanfer said, "Inside every man there is a poet who died young".

Edited by patricia

I realize it's a technicality but my continuance on the Stapleton / Christiern question was within the guidlines as stated and even Marsha "Patricia" Clark will have to agree with THAT!!

I'm afraid I don't see the argument. I think I'm the confused one at this point.

DEEP's saying that because there was a double-negative in the rules, that technically he was following the rules, so he shouldn't have been given a demerit. A weak argument, and clearly someone's testing their limits - if you ask me (though no one did).

=====

Hey DEEP, if you'll just be COOL, and use your wise and awesome powers for the powers of GOOD (instead of EVIL) - I think you'll find a MUCH more receptive audience around here -- probably MORE than even you might have expected. (SERIOUSLY!!) Quite a few people here are really trying to get along with you, despite your best efforts to throw a WRENCH in "THE WORKS".

Since you've arrived (and by the way, WELCOME, in case I forgot to mention it before now), I've traded PM's with several people here who really LIKE a lot of the things you bring to the table (SERIOUSLY!!), while at the same time (some of those very SAME people) can get pretty TIRED of some of the CRAP you pull too. (SERIOUSLY!!)

You DON'T have to be somebody that you really aren't, but TRY to be more of the the somebody you are that people around here really DO like -- you dig!!! :w (And a little LESS of the somebody that drives people up a wall, including me - sometimes, anyway. :blink: )

I think you'll find the vibe of this board is quite a bit different than AAJ -- and (my guess, anyway) is that the basic vibe of this board is probably a lot more to your liking. At the same time, you piss in the punch bowl too many times, and you'll probably have to be shown "THE DOOR".

We got a GREAT party goin' on here :party: -- why don't you just chill out, stick around, have fun, and hang with the rest of us -- without making a pain in the ass of yourself to poor b3-er, who's just trying to enjoy the party too, YOU DIG???!!!!

And would you PLEASE lay off Chris and Bev. This party's got a pretty damn BIG tent, and there's room enough for everybody.

I know you don't know me from Adam, but I like this place an awful damn lot. That doesn't mean each and everyone here is my very best buddy -- but the VIBE here is better than ANY other Internet board I've ever been on. Either you can be PART of that vibe (and QUIT pissin' in the punch bowl), or you can be SERIOUS pain in the ass. The CHOICE is YOURS!!!!

PS: I probably don't mind all THAT much if you're just a "pain in the ass" -- but a "SERIOUS pain in the ass" is a DIFFERENT story. And I think you KNOW the difference.

(And no - this post isn't directed specifically at your needling b3-er about the double-negative thing. It's more of an overall response to you, and everything that's transpired since you got here on the scene. And by the way, again, WELCOME. :g )

[And, yeah - I moved this down and reposted it. Wanna make sure DEEP sees it.]

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

Why do I feel there's no "love" lost between Deep and Patricia :wacko: ?

Because you're not very perspicacious. (and to avoid getting another demerit I refrained from using the word STUPID)

WOW!!

Am I to be the HESTER PRYNNE of Organissimo??

Even though she composed a great tune "I'M GONNA SIT RIGHT DOWN AND RIGHT MYSELF A LETTER" I can't continue with this black mark against me.

I appeal to the ORGANISSIMO BOARD OF APPEALS:Randall Randissimo, JSngry, Conniseuer 500, HaroldZ, Philmug, SGUD Missile, Deus62.

Please address this terrible injustice. A Ye or Nay for DEEP.

DEEP (A condemned man)

Deep, whatever you do, don't go calling anyone's wife an "Internet whore" or you'll get kicked off without any "warning system", even if the person physically threatens you first! You heard it right, Deep, don't go quoting the rules... they morph to suit the situation. You are being treated with KID GLOVES right here. If I were you, I'd CEASE & DESIST IMMEDIATELY.

Next thing you know, they'll be a poll started asking, "Should DEEP Be Banned?"

I must recuse myself, because I'm already laughing too hard to be impartial.

One point to consider though - why is it that a double negative becomes a postive, but a double positive still remains a positive? This seems to rig the gig in favor of the positives, and that gives them an unfair advantage, I think. Hell, they're already positive, what more do they want, mom's apple pie and dad's root beer? Yeah, sure, why not? :rolleyes:

I think the whole foundation is based on a fundamental premise that promises to found a nation based on a system with a fundamation in foundamentally unsound logisticles.

It's time for a change, I say!

Your witness, Mr. Mason.

I appeal to the ORGANISSIMO BOARD OF APPEALS:Randall Randissimo, JSngry, Conniseuer 500, HaroldZ, Philmug, SGUD Missile, Deus62.

You do realize a filibuster last week blocked some of these appointees from reaching the high court?

You must have read about it in the papers, no?

Johnny E. and Weizen actually joined forces and read the entire Martha Stewart cookbook for 48 hours straight, simlutaneously, and with Weizen inserting beer in place of egg yolks for every recipe.

It was too much for any one to take.

Deep, whatever you do, don't go calling anyone's wife an "Internet whore" or you'll get kicked off without any "warning system", even if the person physically threatens you first! You heard it right, Deep, don't go quoting the rules... they morph to suit the situation. You are being treated with KID GLOVES right here. If I were you, I'd CEASE & DESIST IMMEDIATELY.

Next thing you know, they'll be a poll started asking, "Should DEEP Be Banned?"

BRESHNEV,

I need references in my defense.

Since I'm appealing my case can you quote...

...."IN THE CASE OF ??????? vs. ????????"

That way the court of appeals will have a point of reference.

BTW: It's good to see BRESHNEV back on the scene.

I must say, BRESHNEV's knowledge is an intimidating source versus

some of my adversaries.

That's just an opinion from a MARKED MAN.

And being a MARKED MAN I lose all rights...hence... invalidity...DIG??

DEEP (A marked man)

Am I to be the HESTER PRYNNE of Organissimo??

Danny, if you're considering your warning to be a scarlett letter, than you are mistaken. Only YOU can see your warning status and I did not make it public knowledge that I even gave you a warning. No one else knew until you started this thread.

And Kevin, where were you on AAJ when TWO members of that board were banned? I didn't see you speak out at all. Be careful getting self-righteous with me or you'll start looking like a hypocrit.

I've admitted several times all over this board that this is a work in progress. I wasn't happy with how Greg's banning went down and I've implemented a new system to hopefully stem such unpleasantries in the future. Live and learn.

Having just recently signed on to ship out on this jazz cruise, I am surprised to find myself designated a member of a board of appeals. However, at the expense of being labled a misguided old fool newbie, I cast my vote in favor of the DEEP man.

PRESENT TALLY:

DEEP:

YE: 1

NAY: 0

DEEP (A condemned man)

However, at the expense of being labled a misguided old fool newbie, I cast my vote in favor of the DEEP man.

Well, good thing this isn't being put up to a vote.

Danny, this is fun, but you and both know what the score is. Let's just leave it at that.

B,

I'M A BROKEN MAN. I CAN'T CONTINUE ON ANOTHER THREAD WHILE CARRYING THAT BLACK MARK. I NEED TO KNOW THE VOTES, IF ONLY TO CONTINUE ON WITH MY RANCID EXISTENCE. PLEASE ALLOW A *CONDEMNED MAN* HIS LAST MEAL.

I WON'T POST ON ANY OTHER THREAD AS LONG AS I CARRY THAT HORRIBLE STIGMA.

AS ALWAYS, I REMAIN

Y.O.S.

DEEP (A condemned man)