organissimo - ALIVE & KICKIN' - new live CD/DVD

Jim Alfredson

Hi friends!

I'm excited to announce that we're now taking pre-orders for organissimo's latest release, Alive & Kickin', our new live CD (with a companion DVD available for two of the four participation levels). Alive & Kickin' was recorded at WKAR-TV last April for their television series BackStage Pass and aired just a week or two ago for the first time. The songs are culled from our three studio releases, but we take them to new places, stretch them out, flip them around, and do our thang with them! The CD also has two bonus cuts tracked at a gig in 2008 at Founders Brew Co. in Grand Rapids; the Zappa tune Blessed Relief and an 18-minute long epic version of Pumpkin Pie.

With two of the participation levels we're offering a DVD of the WKAR-TV show. This will have two (perhaps three) cuts from the show not available on the broadcast or the CD. They are Bleecker, Danco de Alma, and perhaps Third Right On The Left.

The cover art / design features photographs by our very own Mark Sheldon (sheldonm here on the board) and was designed by Cary (.:.impossible here on the board)!

We have just four participation levels, ranging from $14.95 to $100.

Level 1 - sealed copy of the CD

Level 2 - limited edition numbered and signed copy of the disc

Level 3 - same as above plus the DVD

Level 4 - same as the above but you get your name in the CD itself!

We hope you're as excited as we are about this release. This is organissimo as you've not heard us on CD yet. Please take a look at the pre-order levels and choose the one that best fits your budget and please, PLEASE spread the word to all your friends and family. This release is going to cost us quite a bit more than Groovadelphia due to the DVD portion and we also retained a very well-known and respected publicist to work the release for us. We're hoping this may take our career up another notch! And we need your help.

Samples available over on the Big O site.

BIGO_2414_sm.jpg

To PRE-ORDER, click here!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went to Big O records site and ordered there. No mention as to the expected delivery dates, Jim. Any estimates?

The official release date is April 6th, but I will mail discs at least a week before that, if not two weeks before that. I'm hoping to have them in my hands by the 1st of March, but the DVDs may take a bit longer.

The DVD will feature all the tracks recorded at WKAR-TV (tracks 1 - 7 on the CD) plus bonus material from those sessions not on the CD.

That's great, I think you should really make this clearer on the Big O page (how about just giving a full track listing for the DVD?).

Just placed my order for the Lv. 3 package. Really looking forward to this! :party:

Florin, the order number reflects the total number of orders placed on Big O to date for all our products.

We've had 30 orders so far. Not bad. :)

Gee, that's not that many! But if you're happy, that's cool!

I guess from the fan's perspective, it's hard to stay realistic about sales numbers sometimes!

Anyway, good luck with this, once more! I'm sure I'll like the disc... hoping as with the previous three, that the new one will be even better than the one before it! :excited:

Florin, the order number reflects the total number of orders placed on Big O to date for all our products.

I guess from the fan's perspective, it's hard to stay realistic about sales numbers sometimes!

Anyway, good luck with this, once more! I'm sure I'll like the disc... hoping as with the previous three, that the new one will be even better than the one before it! :excited:

in at level 3!

The DVD will feature all the tracks recorded at WKAR-TV (tracks 1 - 7 on the CD) plus bonus material from those sessions not on the CD.

That's great, I think you should really make this clearer on the Big O page (how about just giving a full track listing for the DVD?).

That's a good idea. Thanks.

Well, it's a good start. The pre-orders have been up for a week. Obviously I'd like more and I hope we can get more.

Thanks to all who have ordered so far!