A DEEP OLIVE BRANCH TO CHRISTIERN

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes to women, I am in total agreement with Deep and Conn. That's the main reason I have stayed in Tokyo all these years (the jazz CD availability being a distant second).

You are right, John.

There could be no other possible reason for a white man to stay in Tokyo. ;)

It would appear that THE GROPER has never been infected with YELLOW FEVER. If that were to happen he might go for wife number six. Five WHITE wives could drive anyone tO MISOGYNY.

Oh, the humanity.

DEEP

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

PATTY seems to be posting these long RODOMONTADES and then after reviewing them she deletes them. It would appear that it is, in fact,TOO HOT IN THE KITCHEN.

THE GROPER IS A PRETTY TOUGH CUSTOMER. I WOULD IMAGINE HE'S SHUT CHRISTIERN DOWN TOO.

DEEP

PATTY seems to be posting these long RODOMONTADES and then after reviewing them she deletes them. It would appear that it is, in fact,TOO HOT IN THE KITCHEN.

THE GROPER IS A PRETTY TOUGH CUSTOMER. I WOULD IMAGINE HE'S SHUT CHRISTIERN DOWN TOO.

DEEP

There's no kitchen, or other room in the house too hot for me. I'm a gentle scrapper.

However, I did post a rather lengthly comment and, on reviewing it realized that nobody here cares what I think. There is no other side to the glass.

You all would be right at home with Mr Bush, who thinks that mocking a condemned woman, about to be executed was funny and that dead people, littering the ground in Iraq in the pursuit of the means to run your cars and heat your homes is a good idea, as long as it's not you. How dare the Iraqis fight back with guerilla tactics, when they are being invaded?

War is a TV action film. people carrying clipboards, searching for non-existant WMD is not very interesting or exciting to watch from your comfortable LazyBoys. Bring on a war. Isn't it exciting to be the big dog in the junkyard?? Kindness is wussy. Let's build bigger guns and more terrible weapons and call them "defensive". Not one of the weapons in the American arsenal would have saved one life on Sept 11. Those who would protect us were watching, helpless, the same as you all were on Sept 11. Killing everyone in the Middle East will not bring one of the dead back to life and the hatred is still there, festering.

But, none of you want to hear that. You want to hear that war is the ultimate means to show who has the most courage. How much courage does it take to send young men and women out to fight your battle for world dominance??? If war were the means to peaceful co-existance, we would have had peace centuries ago. What if the politicians and businessmen, so hungry for more power and more money, gave a war and nobody came to fight it for them??

Edited by patricia

When it comes to women, I am in total agreement with Deep and Conn. That's the main reason I have stayed in Tokyo all these years (the jazz CD availability being a distant second).

You are right, John.

There could be no other possible reason for a white man to stay in Tokyo. ;)

It would appear that THE GROPER has never been infected with YELLOW FEVER. If that were to happen he might go for wife number six. Five WHITE wives could drive anyone tO MISOGYNY.

Oh, the humanity.

DEEP

Definitely one of DEEP's funnier posts... :g

Definitely one of DEEP's funnier posts... :g

CON (A LINGUIST),

I'm tellin' ya, man...Japanese cats don't know how the fuck lucky they are.

They keep goin' around tryin' to cop Blonde, Honk bitches with big tits when in actuality they got the best women in the world right at their fingertips. Cop a Japper chickie and you got a mate for life and she won't be bitchin' about every fuckin' thing that is wrong with this world either. They just wanna love and be loved in return. (hmmm...that might make a good lyric for a tune)

Yeah, once you've been touched by the Orient there's no turnin' back.

It's damn the torpedoes..FULL SPEED AHEAD......AND SEXUALLY???....SHIT...THERE'S NOTHIN' THEY WON'T DO TO SATIFY THEIR MAN...TRUST ME...I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE !!

Only thing that pisses me off is that our society only allows us to marry ONE of them...SHIT...I'D MARRY 10 OR 20 IF IT WERE LEGAL. FUCK A DIFFERENT ONE FOR EVEY DAY IN THE MONTH AND THEN ON SUNDAY.....EVERYBODY HITS THE SHEETS AT THE SAME TIME...WhoooEEEEEE !!!!

I gotta go upstairs and jam my ol' lady...I just turned myself on big time.

WOW !!

DEEP

Deep, gotta agree 100% with your last post. I got bitten by the Asian bug big time when I first came to Tokyo more than 20 years ago. When my company sent me back to England I just could not readjust to life back in the west. I quit and came back east, found another job and married a lovely local. The Japanese women are very understanding of the varied needs of men.

Conn, I have to confess that I have been a frequent visitor to Thailand over the years, love the place. Also lived in Manila for a year or more back in the days when Ermita was still thriving. That was wild.

Hard to do this in the Latin alphabet but....

Pooying Thai souoy mahk. Pohm mai yoo Phathet Thai sam rap paet pee lao. Keetung nit noy. Kop jai krap.

Well John,

Can't say I blame you. I got me my own little Thai lass. We've been together for a long time and I'm certainly happy.

I may not quite be as happy as DEEP who has evidently entered into higher spheres of bliss not normally frequented by married males, but happy enough in relative terms. ^_^

PATTY PLEASE...

Come back to this thread.  I'm surrounded with lechers and lechers in hibernation and wannabe lechers and all kinds of lechers waiting in the wings.  Don't leave me here all alone...

Well, Conn, I'm outnumbered and outgunned. I do have a sense of humour, though my recent posts may not make that evident.

All I can say is that God, if there is one, does have a sense of humour. Imagine putting the perfect women for western men way over in Asia and the perfect women for Asian men way over here. Now, that's funny.

I'm beginning to think that men don't want women they can talk to. They don't want us to think or to have opinions.

I also, more and more, think that one of the reasons that there continue to be so many men, anxious to go to war is not that they have any idealogical beliefs, or even a death wish, but that they just want to get laid in a foreign country.

Edited by patricia

Great comeback young lady!

Now don't go and give DEEP some ideas.  He might engineer some kind of proposal to the US government, where they bulldoze big busted white women on a massive scale over to Japan, while we get their petite man-pleasers.  :lol:  Be careful, Patty, DEEP is susceptible to these grand ideas.  :g

It's already been done. Mr Bush is big on privatization, so I'm sure that he loves the catalogues of "Brides from the Orient".

Edited by patricia

Would you care to translate that Conn? My trips were generally quite brief and I never did pick up much Thai, beyond the usual bar girl talk.

Formerly fluent in Thai, I have forgotten much in the eight years since I moved back to the US. So, my speech was simple:

"Thai women are pretty. I haven't been back to Thailand for eight years. I miss it a little. Thank you."

My wife and I speak only English at home (to my shame.) I never encouraged the use of Thai, and we spoke English exclusively even during the 11 years in Bangkok. Even my kid can't speak it. I shamefully told her that it was more important to master English. Did I do the right thing? I have no idea. In my simple way, I thought the two languages would create linguistic confusion for the kid. I was probably wrong on that and missed the opportunity to have him learn two languages at the same time.

Edited by connoisseur series500

I'm beginning to think that men don't want women they can talk to.   They don't want us to think or to have opinions.  

I also, more and more, think that one of the reasons that there continue to be so many men, anxious to go to war is not that they have any idealogical beliefs, or even a death wish, but that they just want to get laid in a foreign country.

Interesting...

Do I like my woman to have opinions....

Truthful answer: on some things, "yes," on other things, "no."

Men just like to fight, Patty. That's why they go off to wars. Stick a bunch of M-16s in the hands of young men here in America and they would end up firing at each other. That's the way it works.

Edited by connoisseur series500

Of course you're right. Imagine the sense of power that young soldier must have, pointing his M-16 at a young man, a few feet away from him and watching him be literally cut in half and all in the cause of world peace. Not even sex is more seductive than that, apparently.

I'm beginning to think that men don't want women they can talk to.  They don't want us to think or to have opinions. 

Man, doesn't THAT have a familiar ring. At one time I was involved with three chickies who were in love with me. A blonde chickie in Florida who owned the club where I was working. A Japanese chickie in NYC and of course the little lady keeping the home fires burning.

Now my ol' lady is a GOOK and the Japper was part GOOK and NIP.

The blonde club owner thought she really had a brain and couldn't understand why she wasn't enough for me. She just couldn't grasp the attraction to the "little girl" look that the Orientals exude.

She was constantly playin' that intellectual card on my ass. I remember one time I was in NYC and jammed the Japper and then the next night I was home and jammed my ol' lady and on the third night I was in Florida squirtin' all over this Blonde hole. I did manage to get pay raises on a regular basis for my performances (and I'm not talking about playin' cans).

I finally got sick of it and one summer when my ol' was visiting family in Korea the Florida chickie was hangin' at my crib. I had some Army buddies partyin' with us. We had a lotta Marching Powder and booze. She went to bed in anticipation of me following in her wake for some serious squirtin'. I told a couple of my Army buddies it was time to have some fun. All three of us went upstairs and I announced to her, "It's time for you to meet the 7th Infantry Division Band".

We pumped her ass so full o' JASS it was comin' out her ears. WE EVEN FILMED IT!! Funny thing...one of the other guys married her a year later. I took a DEEP breath on that one. Two chickies is fun and interesting....THREE GETS COMPLICATED.DEEP

Of course you're right. Imagine the sense of power that young soldier must have, pointing his M-16 at a young man, a few feet away from him and watching him be literally cut in half and all in the cause of world peace. Not even sex is more seductive than that, apparently.

Sorry Patty, but this post of yours displays an ignorance as to how the military works.

Soldiers are not free to do as you have just described.