A DEEP OLIVE BRANCH TO CHRISTIERN

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAN! CAN THESE GUYS TURN A PHRASE OR WHAT ?!!

The mind boggles. A brain and a spare. A head and a spare. Where will it end??

Neither one lives anywhere. That is, unless *Not Given* is a village in Arkansas who has lost an important member of their community.

Edited by patricia

BRING IT, CHANCROID!

...BUT DON'T EXPECT A "ROAD MAP TO (A) PIECE" OF ME!

PEER deep INTO YOUR CRYSTAL (FRAGILE) BALLS, FOCUS ON YOUR FATE AND FOLLOW THE YELLOWMOTHERFUCKIN BITCH ROAD!

I'LL ZORRO YOUR SORRY SGT. GARCIA ASS UNTIL YOUR TOILET SEAT "SLEEPS."

SLAP THE CHAINS ON THAT MODEL A CUZ YER GONNA NEED SOME TRACTION IN MY DRIVEWAY!

PATTY'S MINE!!!!!!!

Just for the record I'd like to make it very clear that I'm not mad.

No matter what I say or do, I'd like all the posters at Organissimo to know that I *DO* love each and every one of you.

I'm totally relaxed and calm. I'm thinking of little candies...little sheep..all that is good... because in each and every one of God's children I truly believe that there is some good. And we all know that GOOD will triumph over EVIL.

Being totally sober I'm at a very cleansing period in my life and my innards feel all warm and cuddly. I'm just all a tingle with joy and love for my fellow man.

I absolutely refuse to allow myself to get upset. Life is too short for that.

I'd just like to make one request to our gracious host , b-3er, and I'm sure after extensive cogitation he will grant me my wish.

b-3er,

In the name of all that's good, and for the sake of tranquility, comaraderie,

and peaceful co-existence, I respectfully request that you come to your senses and..........

.....BLOW THAT JIVE MOTHERFUCKER OFF MY THREAD BEFORE I TRACK THE COCKSUCKER DOWN AND THUMP HIS RANCID, IGNORANT SKULL INTO A DEEP *SKULL PUZZLE* WITH 80% OF THE PIECES MISSING OR UNDISTINGUISHABLE!!

Thanking you in advance, please allow me to extend to you a Hearty Handclasp...

...in short...CLASP !!

I will now wrap myself in the arms of Morpheus (the Greek God of sleep) and hope that, upon awakening, this horror show will have reached its final solution.

Your Ob't Serv't,

Deep (note lower case to emphasize the utmost of respect)

Edited by b3-er

Well it's been a nice ride but all good things must come to an end.

With the Masterhit in place there is no point in expressing oneself openly.

With over 21,000 views to date I find myself the General Macarthur of Organissimo.

"Just a poster who tried to do his duty as he saw fit. Old posters never die, they just fade away"

I bid you a fond farewell. I hope Patty finds happiness with her new playmate.

THE GROPER,

As Lester Young would say when accepting a sideman for a gig, "The slave is yours, baby".

I hope Patty, Albertson, The Groper, Stapleton and the entire "No No Nanette" set

are happy.

I CLOSE THE IRON DOOR.

GONE.

DEEP

What is this Orwellian bullshit? Since when can't two rational individuals veer a bit into mutual quibbling?

DEEP, I feel your pain. Masterhit was unable to totally scramble your penultimate message. Your humanity shines through. I am truly in awe of the Bathos you exhibit.

I SHARE THE BURDEN OF MY BROTHER, DEEP'S PERSECUTION--

I'M OUTTA HERE!

What is this Orwellian bullshit?  Since when can't two rational individuals veer a bit into mutual quibbling? 

DEEP, I feel your pain.  Masterhit was unable to totally scramble your penultimate message.  Your humanity shines through.  I am truly in awe of the Bathos you exhibit.

I SHARE THE BURDEN OF MY BROTHER, DEEP'S PERSECUTION--

I'M OUTTA HERE!

"Masterhit" 's trick of turning the post into mirror-printing is unworthy of this thread.

Rather makes me think of the young DAVID COPPERFIELD at the very, very beginning of his now very successful career. Anyone with a printer can read the post.

So...................what's the deal?? Did our thread-originator transform his own post into mirror-printing, or is it possible for someone else to skew our posts?? Was this self-immolation, much like a Buddhist monk, or something more sinister? Strange. :blink:

And, speaking of strange, who is this new poster, "Deepisaloser"?? Joined today. No posts, anywhere. What's up with just being a provocateur??

That's more offensive than any of the exchanges on this thread, IMO. :angry:

Edited by patricia

Clinthopper: That's "Rabelais(ian)." If you think that's something you ought to see "Balzac." Oh, yes, there's trouble right here in River City. They call it "Malfeasance without a license." '

grouper,

I was using the antique Frank version.

LDB used Brobignagian (or something like that) without regard for Johnathan Swift's underlying meanings.

Probably too subtle for that guy. :g

Gee, Masterhit was a bit rough. Don't worry, I restored your post to all it's original glory, DEEP. Although I thought it was pretty funny. Thought you guys could take a joke.

Can dish it out but can't take it, it seems...

Oh, that's OK. I just thought it was somebody who is able to fiddle and diddle with our posts............and I was right. :D

The mirror-printing was actually kind of cool, although I shouldn't have to think, quite that early in the morning. I wasn't ticked, just curious. :blink:

I also thought that it was impossible for a poster to register more than once, from the same computer, because we have to give our ISP, but have never felt the need to. I'm also registered, for emergency purposes only, from my daughter's computer, at another address, with another handle, but have never posted comments from any but my own.

So, onward............

I see. So if I registered with my main access-provider, I could also register with free ones, like hotmail and mail.com. I'm an uncomplicated person, and for me, that would be a certain path to "The Three Faces Of Eve". I hardly have enough imagination for one personality.

Interesting though.:blink:

Right, but you'd still only have one IP address which I can see and thus I'd know you where three different people and I'd politely email you and say, "Why do you need three aliases on the board?"

Which I would expect you to do. My other access is a different ISP. Although I guess I could have posted from both, I didn't see the need.

What would be the point of juggling more than one handle?? Silliness. :blink: