A DEEP OLIVE BRANCH TO CHRISTIERN

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

Guest DEEP (I STAY FUCKED UP)

[

Well, Jim, knowing our thread-originator's ego, I'm sure he saved every word of the ongoing story.

Why not PM him and ask.

SORRY, PATTY,

Despite your charming assessment, I didn't save any of it. I'd be willing to bet that KROESEN saved every word. Why not E mail that prick.

Note my new log in name. I forgot my password and also the password for my hotmail.

Any PM to me have not been read as I forgot how to get on with that log in.

GONE!

DEEP (I Stay Fucked UP)

(I can't wait to see this message mirrored)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Well, Jim, knowing our thread-originator's ego, I'm sure he saved every word of the ongoing story. 

Why not PM him and ask.

SORRY, PATTY,

Despite your charming assessment, I didn't save any of it. I'd be willing to bet that KROESEN saved every word. Why not E mail that prick.

Note my new log in name. I forgot my password and also the password for my hotmail.

GONE!

DEEP (I Stay Fucked UP)

Whassup Sir. Deepness? :D

[

Why not PM him and ask.

SORRY, PATTY,

GONE!

DEEP (I Stay Fucked UP)

My apologies if you took offence to my comment.

The ongoing saga, to which reference was being made, was funny, ribald and very creative.

Your ego is very healthy, if somewhat outsized.

Which assessment do you object to??

I'm surprised that your skin is so thin, considering what your comments to me have been. Charming isn't the word I would use to describe your cavalier summing-up of me.

Edited by patricia

I spent most of this afternoon reading this entire thread from the beginning. It was worth it for the many laughs.

stonemonkts

Man, I just don't fucking get it. This thread is/was in no way meant to be funny. It was serious right outta the gate and it's been so througout.

I guess some people are easily amused.

DEEP (and man, I mean it...I *DO* STAY FUCKED UP)

When do I get to hear the "New York Junkies" project??

:blink::blink:

(HEAT SEEKING MUFF) Missile,

HOLY WATER, BATMAN!!

KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON.

SHOULD BE READY IN A MONTH.

DEEP (I STAY *COMPLETELY* FUCKED UP)

I spent most of this afternoon reading this entire thread from the beginning.  It was worth it for the many laughs. 

stonemonkts

Man, I just don't fucking get it. This thread is/was in no way meant to be funny. It was serious right outta the gate and it's been so througout.

I respectfully beg to differ.

I laughed heartily, fully four times and was thisclose to snickering, to my shame and embarrassment, twice.

Otherwise, the subjects discussed so far have been serious searches for the truth. They include scholarly discussions among our number in order to expand our collective knowledge and understanding of the human condition.

Edited by patricia

Patricia,

Are you jazz corner Patricia? Deep will blast me for asking this here, but, are you able to access JC yet? I still get a blank page.

Mr. D, sorry but you are one very funny motherfucker.

stonemonkts

BITE,

Yeah, she's the same chickie who posts at the WOD's (Webmistress of Death).

As a result of her posting every spare moment of her rancid Canadian existence on every jazz website on the internet, Patty hasn't been laid since the JOHNSON administration...

...and I mean ANDREW JOHNSON !!

DEEP (I stay permanently fucked right out of my brains on one controlled substance or another)

Patricia,

Are you jazz corner Patricia?  Deep will blast me for asking this here, but, are you able to access JC yet?  I still get a blank page.

Mr. D, sorry but you are one very funny motherfucker.

stonemonkts

BITE,

Yeah, she's the same chickie who posts at the WOD's (Webmistress of Death).

As a result of her posting every spare moment of her rancid Canadian existence on every jazz website on the internet, Patty hasn't been laid since the JOHNSON administration...

...and I mean ANDREW JOHNSON !!

DEEP (I stay permanently fucked right out of my brains on one controlled substance or another)

Agenbite, Guilty.

Yes, I do occasionally post on JC, as well as on one other board. I haven't noticed any problems, I have been hampered by my strange addiction to work, so as a result, I haven't been posting anywhere. much.

Although I'm of course touched by our thread originator's concern for my sensual well-being, he needn't worry so much about it. QUALITY, not quantity, when it comes to intimate contact, has always been my credo. The alternative is my hair getting messed up and somebody else's sweat all over me, for no good reason. Yuchh. As a result, I've decided to stop using the approach "May I offer you no-strings-attached sex?" in bars and clubs. Attracts too much chaff. :w

Edited by patricia

As a result, I've decided to stop using the approach "May I offer you no-strings-attached sex?" in bars and clubs. Attracts too much chaff. :w

PATTY, PATTY, PATTY,

When you're dining out with Prince Charming (aka Mr. Right) and he looks across the table into your eyes as he's doing a puppet show with the LOBSTER CLAWS...

.....THE WHEAT AND CHAFF WILL HAVE GONE THEIR SEPERATE WAYS....DUH!!

Until such time said Puppet Show occurs might I suggest you go easy on your vibrator (what is it you named it??....STUDLEY HUNGWELL??).

Canadian electricity is at a premium. Was STUDLEY the reason for last year's blackout!!???

YOU SHUT THE WHOLE FUCKING NORTHEAST DOWN WHILE FLAILING AND THROBBING WITH *STUDLEY* !!

DEEP ( I have to stay permanently fucked up)

As a result, I've decided to stop using the approach "May I offer you no-strings-attached sex?" in bars and clubs.  Attracts too much chaff. :w

PATTY, PATTY, PATTY,

When you're dining out with Prince Charming (aka Mr. Right) and he looks across the table into your eyes as he's doing a puppet show with the LOBSTER CLAWS...

.....THE WHEAT AND CHAFF WILL HAVE GONE THEIR SEPERATE WAYS....DUH!!

Until such time said Puppet Show occurs might I suggest you go easy on your vibrator (what is it you named it??....STUDLEY HUNGWELL??).

Canadian electricity is at a premium. Was STUDLEY the reason for last year's blackout!!???

YOU SHUT THE WHOLE FUCKING NORTHEAST DOWN WHILE FLAILING AND THROBBING WITH *STUDLEY* !!

DEEP ( I have to stay permanently fucked up)

DAMN!! Did I single-handedly [so to speak] cause the East Coast power failure and is that common knowledge?? I blush. :blink:

I haven't chosen names for any of my household appliances. Should I?? I don't name my plants either. But, I have been known to speak softly and seductively to my rhodedendron, when he seemed a little limp. He perked up almost immediatly. I like to think my words of encouragement and firm but gentle stroking, directly on his leaves helped. :w

Edited by patricia

Well, LDB, you've failed miserably.

Man, I just don't fucking get it. This thread is/was in no way meant to be funny. It was serious right outta the gate and   it's been so througout.

Please Clint, show some self restraint. Our thread originator is pursuing a serious path of enlightenment and spirituality. If you laugh, mocking his attempts at finally being at one with the universe, his pursuit of Nirvana is hobbled and progress set back.

I know that from time to time, the posts may not reflect his serious intent, may even be construed as humour and even, [gasp] vulgarity. But that is to misunderstand the gargantuan effort being put forth by our formerly irredeemable provocateur. He is moving toward, at great personal cost, a life of tranquility and grace in the Lord. Let us bow our heads, briefly, and include him in our prayers.

It's an uphill battle, but, with our encouragement, not an impossible one.

As someone much wiser than I once said, "The longest journey starts with a single step." Never has that truism been as apropos.

Edited by patricia

Man, I just don't fucking get it. This thread is/was in no way meant to be funny. It was serious right outta the gate and  it's been so througout.

Please Clint, show some self restraint. Our thread originator is pursuing a serious path of enlightenment and spirituality. If you laugh, mocking his attempts at finally being at one with the universe, his pursuit of Nirvana is hobbled and progress set back.

I know that from time to time, the posts may not reflect his serious intent, may even be construed as humour and even, [gasp] vulgarity. But that is to misunderstand the gargantuan effort being put forth by our formerly irredeemable provocateur. He is moving toward, at great personal cost, a life of tranquility and grace in the Lord. Let us bow our heads, briefly, and include him in our prayers.

It's an uphill battle, but, with our encouragement, not an impossible one.

As someone much wiser than I once said, "The longest journey starts with a single step." Never has that truism been as apropos.

patricia, you are a freakin' saint.

Maybe it's me, I find most of Macbeth very funny.

HALLELUJAH! The thread that was hanging by a thread is resuscitated--thanks to to the INSTIGATOR's and PATTY's unquenchable need for foreplay. I might be jealous, DEEP, but I have to hand it to you--her rhododendron antennae are back at attention and her posts are getting deliciously creamy. It's a voyeur's dream: S/M with no orgasm in sight. Whatever's currently got you out of your skull, KEEP INGESTING!

What is this plug-in model? Not battery-powered???

Maybe it's me, I find most of Macbeth very funny.

CLIT(ORIS),

If you wanna hear something really hip pick up the Manhattan Transfer's "VOCALESE" recording and check out the Jon Hendricks lyrics to Clifford Brown's solo on JOY SPRING.

Goin' out of Brownie's solo Janice sings:

"What was it from Macbeth?" 'Life's but a walking shadow, a player poor that struts and frets upon the stage and's seen no more ...a tale that truly has an idiotic ring that's full of lotsa sound and fury signyfying nothing...' 'that's right, signyfying nothing, I'll repeat it! - nothing, don't forget it - nothing ...... and that's the reason for that spring of joy that the Father put inside of every single girl and boy.'

Of course Hendricks paraphrased a bit but if you listen to those words with what Brownie played you'll see the corrolation between genius.

Is that funny enough for ya?? YUK IT UP!!....DUH!!

DEEP (I intend to be so fucked up tonight. I gotta see my urologist on Friday and I know he's gonna wanna run that TV camera tube up my JOHNSON and that WON'T BE FUNNY!!)

Maybe it's me,  I find most of Macbeth very funny.

CLIT(ORIS),

If you wanna hear something really hip pick up the Manhattan Transfer's "VOCALESE" recording and check out the Jon Hendricks lyrics to Clifford Brown's solo on JOY SPRING.

Goin' out of Brownie's solo Janice sings:

"What was it from Macbeth?" 'Life's but a walking shadow, a player poor that struts and frets upon the stage and's seen no more ...a tale that truly has an idiotic ring that's full of lotsa sound and fury signyfying nothing...' 'that's right, signyfying nothing, I'll repeat it! - nothing, don't forget it - nothing ...... and that's the reason for that spring of joy that the Father put inside of every single girl and boy.'

Of course Hendricks paraphrased a bit but if you listen to those words with what Brownie played you'll see the corrolation between genius.

Is that funny enough for ya?? YUK IT UP!!....DUH!!

DEEP (I intend to be so fucked up tonight. I gotta see my urologist on Friday and I know he's gonna wanna run that TV camera tube up my JOHNSON and that WON'T BE FUNNY!!)

The tears well up in my eyes from laughing. And for what it's worth that version of Joy Spring is IMHO the best non-LHR vocalese eveer recorded.

Hey, LDB, just rememeber if your urologist says it's time for the old prostate feel puts both hands on your shoulders he's may not be doing the normal exam.

What is this plug-in model? Not battery-powered???

Got you there, DEEP! :lol:

I guess that point had escaped me as well.

Brush up on those sex toys, DEEP!!