A DEEP OLIVE BRANCH TO CHRISTIERN

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

CHRISTIERN,

In case you missed my OLIVE BRANCH I'd like to post it seperately to make it more visible (so to speak).

I am willing to retract my plea requesting your posting priviledges be revoked as a response to this vicious attack posted from you this morning.

Recapitulation is as follows:

Posted by Christiern:

Since I have been one of the targets of this series of trollish, attention-seeking posts, I have been laying low for the sake of my fellow Organissimo members. However, allow me to make one observation:

Alcoholism may be the cause of abusive behavior, but it does not excuse it. The calculated, provocative posts that sparked this ongoing exchange may have been the work of an alcoholic, but they are far too coherent to have been posted while under the influence; a person so affected by alcohol consumption as to not be responsible for his utterances is also too affected to operate a computer (not to mention insert code) flawlessly. So let's not blame booze for the personal insults.

Trolling is childish behavior brought on by a need to be the center of attention. It is a selfish act. the pesky fly that eventually renders the soup unpalatable.

In this case, it is also a self-destructive, unnecessary act, because there is far more attention to be garnered by this troll if he becomes a contributing member of our posting community. Dan knows more about jazz than most of us, he can be genuinely witty, and he is fully capable of pulling a leg and stopping short of amputation.

Look at the below listing from The Biographical Encyclopedia of Jazz and you will see that Dan's accomplishments speak for themselves, he does not need to feign homophobia or give a Springer show performance to attract attention on this BBs:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My OLIVE BRANCH IS AS FOLLOWS:

I will contact the chief executive of ROMPIN' RECORDS regarding you writing the liner notes for my forthcoming CD on that label, with the stipulation that you are allowed TOTAL UNCENSORED FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Of course before this can begin being negotiated I will need to know your fee.

Since you were in attendance during three of the tunes recorded 2 years ago and also since your good friend Lew Tabackin is featured on two of the selections recorded two weeks ago I would think that this would get your attention.

Furthermore, your freedom to expose me for the fraud your above post seems to exhibit, and my willingness to allow you to do so, should demonstrate my bending over backwards to rekindle the friendship that was once ours.

ADVISE PUBLICLY PLEASE!!

In short: I'm willing to stand here with my JOHNSON hanging out allowing you to trounce all over it as retribution for what you deem to be offensive behaviour on my part.

OVER TO YOU.

DEEP

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan knows more about jazz than most of us, he can be genuinely witty, and he is fully capable of pulling a leg and stopping short of amputation.

Look at the below listing from The Biographical Encyclopedia of Jazz and you will see that Dan's accomplishments speak for themselves, he does not need to feign homophobia or give a Springer show performance to attract attention on this BBs:

This just doesn't seem vicious!

<< "... there is far more attention to be garnered by this troll....">>

GOAD VIOLATION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!

ssshhhhhhh

He's still cogitating.

deep

Any word from the Governor??

sssshhhhhhh

I know this is a big decision.

It requires a simple "Ye" or "Nay".

Maybe he wants to sleep on it (the decision that is).

Catch me havin' dinner at his crib. I'm convinced it'd take him an hour to cook MINUTE RICE!!

I repeat......sssshhhhhhhh

Maybe by morning the Ecumenical Council will have reached a decision.

LOOK FOR SMOKE!!

deep (ssshhhhhh)

It has come to my attention that many people in the crowd have been commenting on the length of my nose.

As part of the SOBER minority, who are devoid of any rights in the country and on this board, I do lodge a public protest. It seems that these types are superficially concerned about nose lengths while failing to notice that it is FAR FROM being my longest appendage.

Surely there's some statute in the board coda here which can be quoted in order to address this most distressing issue? I leave it to the board lawyers to locate and read the appropriate rules in this matter.

DEEP, you appear to be an assiduous scholar of board jurisprudence. Perhaps you can help me in my deep troubles. We both share a swelling mortmain (look it up!) of grievances.

TEA makes me drunk. :eye:

Hmmmm.... I wonder who our newest member, "Deepisaloser" might be?? :blink:;)

single stroke drum roll please ....

rlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrl

rlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrl

Edited by randissimo

It has come to my attention that many people in the crowd have been commenting on the length of my nose.

As part of the SOBER minority, who are devoid of any rights in the country and on this board, I do lodge a public protest. It seems that these types are superficially concerned about nose lengths while failing to notice that it is FAR FROM being my longest appendage.

CONN (A LINGUIST),

You may be a member of the sober minority but it appears that you are also a vein rhetorician completely intoxicated with the exuberance of your own verbosity.

Pay no heed whatsover to those commenting on the protuberance of your proboscis. These detractors should be so well endowed.

You may take solace in knowing that if you so choose to partake.....

....A PROMINENT PROBOSCIS (ONE OF BROBDINGNAGIAN PROPORTIONS) IS VERY USEFUL WHEN INDULGING IN THE INGESTION OF *PERUVIAN MARCHING POWDER*

Any word from the Governor??

SSSSHHHHHHHHH

deep

Deep,

Allow me to interject with what I see as the problem with your "olive branch".

You should not, in my opinion, be withdrawing your silly claim that Chris violated the rules and ought to be punished.

This has nothing to do with what (rightfully) upset him so.

You know what upset him: Your silly "urinal dream" followed by your even more foolish adulteration of his name, either to intentionally hurt him or for a stupid laugh.

Either way, it has driven him away and if you are serious in trying to mend the breach in a public way, then at least acknowledge the true cause of the breach.

Otherwise, you're just pissing on the Bench, and no Judge likes that.

records.jpg

:tup:tup:tup

Upon closer examination one may find that the broken records displayed are the five record set on Columbia "THE BESSIE SMITH STORY"

Whomever is responsible for that destruction certainly deserves a

:tup:tup:tup:tup:tupUP !!

ssshhhhhh

I think I hear him cogitating.

deep

Deep,

Allow me to interject with what I see as the problem with your "olive branch".

You should not, in my opinion, be withdrawing your silly claim that Chris violated the rules and ought to be punished.

This has nothing to do with what (rightfully) upset him so.

You know what upset him: Your silly "urinal dream" followed by your even more foolish adulteration of his name, either to intentionally hurt him or for a stupid laugh.

Either way, it has driven him away and if you are serious in trying to mend the breach in a public way, then at least acknowledge the true cause of the breach.

Otherwise, you're just pissing on the Bench, and no Judge likes that.

GHOUL,

By your client posting the malicious attack on me and then immediately withdrawing it (too late as it turns out) I find an admission of guilt.

I think it's time you put your client on the stand.

DEEP

DEEP (In the Drunk Tank):

The law is serious business. As Moussaui and John Muhammad are learning in Virginia, it pays to set your ego aside and let it be handled by professionals.

Or, as Judge Judy might have said, "Don't piss on my bench and tell me its raining!"

DEEP (In the Drunk Tank):

The law is serious business. As Moussaui and John Muhammad are learning in Virginia, it pays to set your ego aside and let it be handled by professionals.

Or, as Judge Judy might have said, "Don't piss on my bench and tell me its raining!"

GHOUL,

The man was caught on the surveillance camera in the act of the crime.

Even though he tried to destroy evidence it was too late. It's a slam dunk.

By law the court has to rule in favor of the plaintiff.

ssshhhhhhhHHHHH

I can hear him sweating.

DEEP

Why is it so difficult to put this issue to rest? That would be a real olive branch.

Wouldn't a simple "Ye" or "Nay" from the accused put it to rest??

How in hell hard is to type those words??

Sssshhhhhhhhhh

I think I hear the interest compounding on his Bessie Smith residuals

DEEP

Wouldn't a simple "Ye" or "Nay" from the accused put it to rest??

How in hell hard is to type those words??

How hard is it to be an adult and simply shut the fuck up?

ssssSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

DEEP

Hey DEEP (In the Drunk Tank)

Why don't you get the hell out of this thread and go visit some of the other, far more stimulating conversations taking place on this board?

Here's a clue as to why you might want to consider that:

1. Hanging here and only here shows you to be a desperate-for-attention buffoon.

2. A watched pot never boils, and a watched thread never gets the response you are so desperate to see.

Hey DEEP (In the Drunk Tank)

Why don't you get the hell out of this thread and go visit some of the other, far more stimulating conversations taking place on this board?

Here's a clue as to why you might want to consider that:

1.  Hanging here and only here shows you to be a desperate-for-attention buffoon.

2.  A watched pot never boils, and a watched thread never gets the response you are so desperate to see.

GHOUL,

Are you suggesting I not respond to posts directed at me??

(Like yours for instance).

Soooo, who do you think was the best drummer to have recorded with Lennie Tristano??

Jeff Morton, Shelly Manne, Harold Granowsky, Max, or A.T.?

Something tells me you're just NOT a Tristano devotee.

sssSSSHHHHHH

I think I can hear Epsom Salts at work

DEEP