A DEEP OLIVE BRANCH TO CHRISTIERN

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

Pardon me while I vomit.

Hmmmmm...now that's a coincidence. She thought of herself as an intellectual too ...but......SHE DIDN'T VOMIT......SHE JUST GOT OFF...DIG??

DEEP

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you're right.  Imagine the sense of power that young soldier must have, pointing his M-16 at a young man, a few feet away from him and watching him be literally cut in half and all in the cause of world peace.  Not even sex is more seductive than that, apparently.

Sorry Patty, but this post of yours displays an ignorance as to how the military works.

Soldiers are not free to do as you have just described.

I only basing my comment on an interview with a soldier who recounted that experience as the one in which he was involved, which has put him on psychiatric discharge.

Of course you're right.  Imagine the sense of power that young soldier must have, pointing his M-16 at a young man, a few feet away from him and watching him be literally cut in half and all in the cause of world peace.  Not even sex is more seductive than that, apparently.

Sorry Patty, but this post of yours displays an ignorance as to how the military works.

I only basing my comment on an interview with a soldier who recounted that experience as the one in which he was involved, which has put him on psychiatric discharge.

If soldiers are allowed to indiscriminantly kill civilians then they will find themselves locked up in the brig awfully fast.

We recognize that mistakes are made, but the military is disciplined; they are trained to be so. It's not a Wild West Show.

If you want to see soldiers on the loose at a party, read DEEP's post!

If soldiers are allowed to indiscriminantly kill civilians then they will find themselves locked up in the brig awfully fast.

We recognize that mistakes are made, but the military is disciplined; they are trained to be so. It's not a Wild West Show.

If you want to see soldiers on the loose at a party, read DEEP's post!

So the soldier was lying? I didn't say it was a civilian that the soldier killed.

But the vomiting reflex was in response to the gleefully told story of humiliating and violating a woman who was nothing to your thread originator. What was described was not a party. It was a date rape, and a vicious and cowardly way of telling the woman she was an inconvenience. I guess just telling her wouldn't have been nearly as much fun. If that amuses all of you, then I've misjudged all of you. I thought you all were civilized people, but you're not.

But the vomiting reflex was in response to the gleefully told story of humiliating and violating a woman who was nothing to your thread originator. What was described was not a party. It was a date rape, and a vicious and cowardly way of telling the woman she was an inconvenience. I guess just telling her wouldn't have been nearly as much fun. If that amuses all of you, then I've misjudged all of you. I thought you all were civilized people, but you're not.

Will have to have DEEP clarify things here.

My assumption is that it was consensual. No way I'm supporting any kind of rape, Patty.

You guys better PRAY my Filipino girlfriend never sees this thread. 'Cause if she does, this board's going up in smoke faster than you can say "Brazilian anarchist hackers."

Look WHEEL:

You gotta get Asian women who can't read English, or in the case of my wife, don't like to. It would be easier to get my wife to eat a can of stinky fish than it would be to read anything. ;)

She'd be pissed if she read this, but she knows I love her, and (unlike DEEP) am wholly faithful. :wub:

TOTALLY CONSENSUAL.

In fact I did a little advance reconnaissance.

In short: I told the cats to wait outside the room while I sounded her about the adventure. Her response was "Sure, what the hell". In fact the next morning, before she had to cut out, she insisted we make a copy of the tape for her. I was even the best man at her wedding to my Army buddy. It was hysterical...after the wedding rehearsal dinner she and I and her husband-to-be all watched the tape when everyone else had gone to bed. I think they took that tape on their honeymoon. Nothin' like a little sinnin' (or a reminder therof) to get the juices flowin'. I wrote a tune for them as a wedding gift. I named it ...

..."OH HOW I'D LIKE TO SEE MY OL' GAL FLO(W) AGAIN". I sang it for them during their bridal dance. Man, was that some inside shit.

Ya see, Patty, some people actually like to fuck and don't consider it to be ugly or dirty. You oughtta try it sometime (in between posting that is) and you could be surprised.....YOU MIGHT EVEN ENJOY IT!!

Big Wheel,

Filipino chicks and Japanese chickies are different breeds. If you value your JOHNSON I recommend you send your Amelda on her marry way and get you a real woman. I never enjoyed sleepin' with one eye open in fear for MY *ONE-EYED PANT WORM*.

DEEP

TOTALLY CONSENSUAL.

In fact I did a little advance reconnaissance.

In short: I told the cats to wait outside the room while I sounded her about the adventure. Her response was "Sure, what the hell". In fact the next morning, before she had to cut out, she insisted we make a copy of the tape for her. I was even the best man at her wedding to my Army buddy. It was hysterical...after the wedding rehearsal dinner she and I and her husband-to-be all watched the tape when everyone else had gone to bed. I think they took that tape on their honeymoon. Nothin' like a little sinnin' (or a reminder therof) to get the juices flowin'. I wrote a tune for them as a wedding gift. I named it ...

..."OH HOW I'D LIKE TO SEE MY OL' GAL FLO(W) AGAIN". I sang it for them during their bridal dance. Man, was that some inside shit.

Ya see, Patty, some people actually like to fuck and don't consider it to be ugly or dirty. You oughtta try it sometime (in between posting that is) and you could be surprised.....YOU MIGHT EVEN ENJOY IT!!

Big Wheel,

Filipino chicks and Japanese chickies are different breeds. If you value your JOHNSON I recommend you send your Amelda on her marry way and get you a real woman. I never enjoyed sleepin' with one eye open in fear for MY *ONE-EYED PANT WORM*.

DEEP

When you add the consentual part and I add the part about the marriage being doomed from the start, it's not nearly so hot, is it?

I don't consider sex to be ugly or dirty. Your story was incomplete. Group sex is a choice. Rape is an assault and not funny. That's all I'm saying.

Edited by patricia

When you add the consentual part and I add the part about the marriage being doomed from the start, it's not nearly so hot, is it?

I don't consider sex to be ugly or dirty. Your story was incomplete.

PATTY,

What can I say?...you had to be there.

OH God, What the fuck am I saying??

I will say this, the video wears well with age and....

...it was (and is) VERY HOT!!

DEEP

What consenting adults want to do is up to them. The consenting part was left out.

You presented your story as a totally different scenario than it was. You presented it as a date rape. It wasn't rape if she said, "OK, what the hell".

I worked as a volunteer at a rape crisis center for a few years and saw too many examples of variations of what you described in your first story. I also went to court with the victims and saw their attackers walk free, using the defence that there was consent, when there wasn't. So you understand why I was somewhat less than amused, in fact repelled at the cleverness of your surprise.

Gang rape isn't funny.

Re: This Wanton Thread (Thank you, Conn 500)

My five wives came in three different races. They were all demanding, but the one who was the least demanding let me do the thinking for both of us. Now Patty, before you launch into one of your tirades against testosterone, think about the concept of marital harmony. How do you achieve that ideal? It's been elusive for me, I admit, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't include the constant impugning of your partner's motives or endless argumentation to score points. It does include finding intimacy through non-verbal cues in the bedroom and all other areas. May I suggest, ever so gently, that you exhibit certain--ahem--male characteristics, combined with your egregious female characteristics. I've met many women like you in this respect. They want to join the boys' club, but then they want to dictate the rules. They want to feminize us. Some guys have been falling for this Trojan horse gambit since "women's lib" propaganda began, but those guys don't seem to realize they are profoundly, DEEPLY, pussy-whipped. I hate to generalize, BUT most of your type are WHITE, IMHO. One of our (read Western Society's) most serious weaknesses is the institution of marriage--now (d)evolved into tiny battles for primacy, i.e conflict vs. harmony. And the CHILDREN be damned. BTW, I did have one good marriage, referred to above, but she died. I mention that just so you don't think I am a misogynist. I love women who love men, not those who want to BE men.

Conn500: "flagitious"? Evelyn--WOW! Point taken.

DEEP: Your boastful regaling of your exploits is disgusting, puerile, intemperate, condescending and hilarious. HOWEVER--I remain in confirmed hibernation.

DEEP:  Your boastful regaling of your exploits is disgusting, puerile, intemperate, condescending and hilarious.  HOWEVER--I remain in confirmed hibernation.

The Groper,

Well excuuuuuse me...but please be advised that the relaying of my sexual exploits (the Indians in the hills sing a folk song about them) are not meant for dissertation at the Thursday night PTA meeting.

If you're offended..JUMP THREAD!!

Patty,

Don't take this personal but..I'm sure many here would be interested in how you find any spare time (what with constant posting at this and other sites) for the pursuit of sexual activity.

In short: WHEN THE FUCK WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD AN ORGASM *WITH A PARTNER*?? (Inquiring minds....)

DEEP

DEEP

Full disclosure--I did fuck one of my ex-wives the other night. (She was on the way to a rendezvous with some new guy, who turned out to be a bust. I will say in the way of sexual boasts that NONE of my ex's has ever remarried. Interpret that any way you like.) Anyway, I might as well have been at a PTA meeting, hence my (re)confirmed hibernation.

The blinding white light of revelation just hit me! DEEP and Patty are meant for each other! The sexual tension is palpable. You go, girl! And let none call it rape.

I don't want to "be" a man.

I was simply objecting to a rape being presented as a joke.

I don't know what to say, Patty. I have never been involved in anything like the situation DEEP describes. I once had two in bed at the same time (this is bringing out some dark secrets,) but I was totally uncomfortable with the proceedings and in the end, nothing got done. It's solo for me, brothers and sisters, and no extra curricular in my 17 years of marriage.

I am sympathetic to Patty's point of view, but I recognize DEEP's message that there are some women like that. Personally, I'm not into sharing my lady.

There are no aphorisms on my part to offer regarding marriage or sex. I never figured anything out. Seems like GROPE's been through a lot.

DEEP

The blinding white light of revelation just hit me! DEEP and Patty are meant for each other! The sexual tension is palpable. You go, girl! And let none call it rape.

The Groper,

It is not out of the question that someday I may choose to JAM Patty but first two questions remain:

1. When was the last time she had an orgasm with a partner (or has she ever had an orgasm period!!)?

2. Would she be willing to get a digital camera and put her *GOODS ON THE BLOCK* here at ORGASMISSIMO!!?

DEEP

DEEP:  Your boastful regaling of your exploits is disgusting, puerile, intemperate, condescending and hilarious.  HOWEVER--I remain in confirmed hibernation.

The Groper,

Well excuuuuuse me...but please be advised that the relaying of my sexual exploits (the Indians in the hills sing a folk song about them) are not meant for dissertation at the Thursday night PTA meeting.

If you're offended..JUMP THREAD!!

Patty,

Don't take this personal but..I'm sure many here would be interested in how you find any spare time (what with constant posting at this and other sites) for the pursuit of sexual activity.

In short: WHEN THE FUCK WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD AN ORGASM *WITH A PARTNER*?? (Inquiring minds....)

DEEP

Answer to your question, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

And, GROPER,

You don't know me, so don't say "women like you" and generalize.

There's a reason that four of your five marriages didn't work out and it sure as hell isn't because you understand women, or me.

I don't want to "feminize" anyone.

On the other hand, I'm clearly a poor judge of character and am foolish enough to think that men and women can be friends.

Answer to your question, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

The Groper, (I see most here have bastardized your name to "Groper, Grope" etc."...I choose to show you the respect you deserve after 5 marriages).

Patty is a child of Canada so allow me to point out the reason for her convoluted thought processes:

You and I and all Citizens of the USA have more options and more freedom to persue happiness than people anywhere else on earth. On the other hand, almost every other industrialized country will take better care of you. CANADA, France, Germany, The Scandinavian countries (take note Christiern), and Britain all have elaborate entitlements to their citizens, and even for illegal immigrants who manage to get into those countries. But the entitlements come with a steep price tag. Most people in those countries will never become wealthy and independent. And most can't even choose their medical and educational providers. Taxes are huge, and so are waiting lines for medical treatment and decent housing.

With that stated maybe Patty would like to reveal her living conditions, financial status, marital status....NEED I CONTINUE??

DIG??

This should enlighten you has to her position on many of the discussed issues posted here.

DEEP

The Groper, (I see most here have bastardized your name to "Groper, Grope" etc."...I choose to show you the respect you deserve after 5 marriages).

GROPE is a term of endearment for a comrade, DEEP. I have the highest respect for this man who has had five marriages and is STILL STANDING. I mean, the financial hit alone must have been devastating. His divorce lawyer should go public and issues shares.

Patty,

I'm feeling guilty. I've been dismissive of you and you don't deserve it. You certainly can hold your own, so I want to take one more shot at reasoned debate.

Last night I read two excellent articles in the Jan./Feb. Atlantic Monthly by James Fallows and Kenneth Pollack re: (respectively) the preparations for PEACE following the Iraq war and the intelligence upon which the decision to go to war was based. Both authors are critical of the Bush administration and I don't agree with their conclusions, but the point I want to make is that neither one of them offered any evidence of LYING. Fallows makes the argument that various agencies of the U.S. government, the military and non-governmental organizations included, recognized the possibility of war well in advance of hostilities and studied and prepared for the aftermath, but that the administration did not implement this planning. I think this is a defensible position. In the matter of intelligence, Pollack presents an insider's (he was an intelligence analyst during the Clinton administration) view of what was known and suspected re: WMD going back to the era preceding the first Gulf War through the inspections in the '90's, the end of inspections in '98, Hans Blix, etc. He states the obvious: EVERYBODY (including the French and the Germans) KNEW that The Sodomizer had them and had used them. The problem was that much of what was known came through the inspections and that the ejection of the inspectors in '98 left a gaping hole in the accumulation of intelligence. Pollack also theorizes that about '96 The Sodomizer changed his strategy of deception to appear that he had COMPLETELY abandoned his WMD when, in fact, his program was largely DORMANT. Remember that The Sodomizer was desperate to get the sanctions from Gulf I lifted, so he was hedging his bets to divide the opposition. The term INTELLIGENCE is misleading. It suggests COMPREHENSION, or COMPLETENESS. Let's just say that some of the pieces to the puzzle were missing. What remained was a very ugly picture. You can't precisely read or predict a person's or a REGIME'S motives or timing, but you can deduce certain things from past behavior. The Bush administration has not wilfully misconstrued the "intelligence," such as it was. They dealt decisively with a THREAT, imminent or not. Here's the part you and so many others refuse to acknowledge: the Iraqi people are free, the Middle East has an opportunity as a whole to move in a more democratic direction, the U.S. and its allies are more secure and there is one less potential sanctuary for Al Qaeda. Be happy!

BTW I believe the U.S.'s policy vis a vis the Shiites is that Iraq needs a constitution before elections can be considered legitimate. That may be wrong, I concede, but at least it's rational.

Conn500,

Thanks for the comradely words, but don't weep for me. My eyes were wide open in each case and in two cases SHE divorced ME. In my third divorce I did indeed take a hit, but am currently receiving ALIMONY (That's SPOUSAL SUPPORT to you, Patty.) from my last misadventure. I guess you could say that that ex is subsidizing this quite pleasurable MENTAL MASTURBATION.

My capsule bio reads like this:

Parents who adored each other, raised four kids together and divorced, because of my beloved [no sarcasm intended] dad's alcoholism. They are both dead now, but saw each other daily, even after the divorce.

Educated in private Catholic schools, moving on to a degree in English Lit. and a minor in art, sold switchboards for the telephone co. for 22 years finally working as a still life photographer for various dept. stores and manufacturers.

Married at 23, raised two daughters, one, now married with a little boy, with a degree in Mechanical Engineering and the other entering the local U. this fall, intending to study Library Science.

Currently single, and doing OK, though not rich or even moderately well-off, still friends with my ex. The latest move cut the legs off my contacts, but I do occasional free-lance photography, and have THREE day jobs and did not ask for any help at all from my ex nor did I expect any.

Going to one of my jobs now..................

Maybe I'll make out OK, maybe not.