A DEEP OLIVE BRANCH TO CHRISTIERN

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conn500,

As usual, you are the voice of reason. I certainly don't want to trash B-3er's property (?) or sensibilities, BUT-- how you gonna keep 'em down on the farm after they've seen Paree? I love this place; NO CENSORSHIP! Is this some kind of HOMEWORK assignment? "Now, class, I want you to write an essay on JAZZ, nothing else. Points will be DEDUCTED for inappropriate comments. Points will be AWARDED for political correctness and 'tastefulness'..." Bleeeaaah!

Where the hell is this coming from? I simply thought it was strange that someone would show up here and spend all their time posting in this thread. Of course, as soon as I wrote that you were in the politics section posting... so, foot in my mouth.

Sorry for the rude "welcome" but when you have a board with almost 600 people on it, you start to get pretty cynical. People are never who they seem.

Have you any further conjectures to make?

CHRISTIERN,

Yes I have.

For a person who makes money by relating vulgarities uttered in the life of a Negro celebrity, you seem to be pretty thin skinned when these same utterances originate from an OFAY!!

My conjecture: You wouldn't say "SHIT" even if you had a mouthful were you to be exclusively in the presence of HONKS. In the company of DUSKY STEVEDORES the word "FUCK & SHIT" would be commonplace if not *WORD*!!

In short: You have a double standard, one for monetary gain vis-a-vis Negroes, and one for prudence vis-a-vis HONKS!!

And as to THE GROPER'S reference to absolute disgust at your pairing THE SODOMIZER and GEORGE W. BUSH in the same sentence...?........There aren't enough FUCKS, SUCKS, FAGS, PRICKS, COCKS, DICKS, MOTHERFUCKERS, COCKSUCKERS, DIKES, etc. in the world to COMPARE WITH THAT ETIQUETTE VIOLATION...DIG?

DEEP

* the first use of this pseudo-street shorthand was ( I think) in the early 90s

by either Arsenio Hall or one of the Wayans Bros ..

Arsenio was never that hip. B)

Speaking of Arsenio, is he still around?? You're right. He was pretty mainstream, I thought. Not that there's anything wrong with that...... :w

To the mine.................

Edited by patricia

The use of "WORD" predates Arsenio, the Wayans, or any celebrity. Really it's a kind of reference to the Bible in the sense that the Bible is THE WORD. Hence saying Word after somebody else's statement is like saying the statement refered to is as accurate as the Bible. It's the word of God.

Really. No shit. That's what it means.

Edited by Harold_Z

Deep end reached--Heavy therapy recommended.

CHRISTIERN (MY MANSKY),

How the fuck do you find time to write books when you play Cyber Cop on every Jazz Board on the internet??

I know it's hard for you to accept but..NOT everybody agrees with your thought processes. I am impressed in the way you manage to manipulate Board administrators into thinking you're discriminated against and correct on all disagreements.

And going anonymous here was a brilliant tactic. It's just sooo God Damn obvious when you're lurking though. In your world I believe the term is "COME OUT OF THE CLOSET" !!

Patty,

Are you just itching to get me blown out of here?? You've managed to do it every other place I've ever posted so I guess this time should be no surprise to me.

You throw out the bait and I take it then I get the boot. I must be either stupid or a glutton for punishment.

DEEP

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

Patty,

Are you just itching to get me blown out of here?? You've managed to do it every other place I've ever posted so I guess this time should be no surprise to me.

You throw out the bait and I take it then I get the boot. I must be either stupid or a glutton for punishment.

DEEP

Come on, DEEP, you can't be that easily manipulated, can you? I own up to some degree of instigating too. No one is entirely clean.

Get over this unbecoming truculence and get back to the rollicking (but clean) DEEP.

I know the DRY SEASON is fraying your nerves. Remember: hot tea with a dab of milk, like the English do... :)

Edited by connoisseur series500

Come on, DEEP, you can't be that easily manipulated, can you?  I own up to some degree of instigating too.  No one is entirely clean.

Get over this unbecoming truculence and get back to the rollicking (but clean) DEEP. 

I know the DRY SEASON is fraying your nerves.  Remember: hot tea with a dab of milk, like the English do... :)

Conn (a Linguist),

You are way off the beam there Pal O' Mine.

Patty likes to come on like "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm" or better yet..."I REMEMBER MAMA"....but that ain't the real shit.

Patty's guise is the guise of Moscow. She takes great pleasure in luring horny cats "OUT OF THE CLOSET" (there's that phrase again, Christiern) and then like a Black Widow Spider she kills her lover. Oh yeah, she's done it to me before. She is the reason I got blown out of the WOD's (WEBMISTRESS OF DEATH) and she pushed my button at ALLABOUTGIZZ until I snapped. She's clever AND vicious.

She has now managed to wrap B-3 around her finger too. I can only imagine the personal E mails goin' on between Christiern, B-3 and Patty.

That Christiern is a real Commie too. It's proven by that fact he changed his status to ANONYMOUS just so he would be stealth hence demuring to the real topics and running to B-3 like a PULING SPASTIC.

Things get a lot clearer for me around the 4th week into the dry season.

DEEP

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

CHRISTIERN (MY MANSKY),

How the fuck do you find time to write books when you play Cyber Cop on every Jazz Board on the internet??

:g:lol:

Figures Weizy would appreciate that one. :g

It wasn't meant to be funny. I was dead serious. The cat is in a Cyber Patrol Car 24 hours a day.

ALBERTSON IS THE HERB FILBRICK OF CYBER SPACE. (I LED THREE LIVES)

....not to mention that he uses three rest rooms...the one on the right...the one on the left...AND THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE!!!

DEEP

Vociferous Vitriol, Vile Venom, Prancing Paranoia, Flagitious Flagellation, Inflated Indignation, Black Widows, Outing and NIFTY GRAPHICS! Ya gotta love this place! B-3er, I take back my comparison of you to a schoolmarm--You're a fuckin' RINGMASTER! And btw, Randissimo, my "mansion" is a rented crackerbox in southern Pennsylvania. Lurking in the shadows, in a closet, anonymous, double-posting--whatever. To paraphrase Rodney King, "Can't we all just NOT get along?"

"And the Word became Flesh and dwelt among us..." I'm not trying to be blasphemous, Z (HE LIVES!) just SHARING.

Patty,

DEEP

I would never put the term "stupid" in the same thought with you.

I don't have any idea what you're talking about.

If I have done anything to cause you anxiety, please tell me.

Whatever it is, I will stop doing it.

I wish to cause you no unpleasantness.

Should I go back to condensed "nicknamed" biographies??

Try the tea thing, as Conn suggested.

Try the deep-breathing thing, which I have suggested in the past. [Lie on the floor, close your eyes, feet toward a window and breathe slowly. Imagine the centre of a beautiful white orchid, viewed close. Ten or fifteen minutes oughta do it.]

Please advise, because I really dig this group.

Edited by patricia

Deep, no one has been emailing me anything. I stumbled back into this thread after leaving it alone for weeks, just to see what was up. I wasn't too keen on what I saw.

For what it's worth I grew up with 5 sisters and my mother (now sadly deceased) so I have a very strong respect for women and do not like demeaning talk about them.

But did I censor you? No. Did I edit your posts? No. I just posted in here to let you know I'm still watching. This isn't a free-for-all, believe it or not.