A DEEP OLIVE BRANCH TO CHRISTIERN

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

Technical question; If there are 2 different computers in a house or mansion, could they both possibly have 2 different ISPs?  :w  :o

-=Edited=-

Yes, this it is possible even with just one PC.

(On request, I deleted my technical explanation, which could be used as an instruction too.)

Edited by Claude

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I gotta fess up.

Albertson is right. I'm THE GROPER. (Man, did I fool all the rest of you Dildies or what? But Albertson was too sharp for me).

I bet you DILDS didn't know that I was also Bev Stapleton. Man, I had a ball with that one, gettin' all pissed off at myself and shit. I gotta admit that pickin' a chickie name really twisted you Dilds up. (All part of the plan)

Well I guess I'm *OUT OF THE CLOSET* now.

Do you feel better, Albertson? YOU DREW ME OUT !!

I faithfully remain (a nice bunch of guys),

DEEP

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

I most vehemently PROTEST DEEP's attempt to subsume my identity. Are you so craven in your need for Christiern's approval that you will cop to any LIE to induce him to grasp the "olive branch?" (I'm starting to wonder about the symbolism here.) Be a MAN! Christiern is a prig not worthy of your toadying. I am the egg-man, YOU are the walrus, koo-koo-ker-choo.

Although it's true that through various machinations, one person can wear several site identity hats, who has the time, or the inclination??

It does give one pause though, that there are pocket-protecter-wearing geeks, with no lives who do that.

I will bet all the folding currency at my immediate disposal, about thirty dollars or so, that it's not true on this thread. We all have lives.

"A Nice Bunch Of Guys" indeed.:rolleyes:

Edited by patricia

I most vehemently PROTEST DEEP's attempt to subsume my identity. Are you so craven in your need for Christiern's approval that you will cop to any LIE to induce him to grasp the "olive branch?" (I'm starting to wonder about the symbolism here.) Be a MAN! Christiern is a prig not worthy of your toadying. I am the egg-man, YOU are the walrus, koo-koo-ker-choo.

THE GROPER,

Don't be an asshole. You know fuckin' well I'M YOU !!

THE GROPER

JSngry:  Your crypticisms are intriguing but inscrutable.

Further back in the thread, last month maybe.

Angry,

Preparations are in the works for our Sept. date. I think we're going with Slide Hampton on this one.

Music prep is also in progress.

Maybe SGUD (MUFF) Missile will get off his fat ass and submit a chart.

B-3er (or THE GROPER) ..........or DEEP??? (I don't theeeenk so)

BEV

(Yeah that's who I really am and when I finally find myself I'm sure I'LL BE DISAPPOINTED)

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

I most vehemently PROTEST DEEP's attempt to subsume my identity.  Are you so craven in your need for Christiern's approval that you will cop to any LIE to induce him to grasp the "olive branch?"  (I'm starting to wonder about the symbolism here.)  Be a MAN!  Christiern is a prig not worthy of your toadying.  I am the egg-man, YOU are the walrus, koo-koo-ker-choo.

THE GROPER,

Don't be an asshole. You know fuckin' well I'M YOU !!

THE GROPER

:g:g

DEEP: This skin (not to mention SKULL) is not big enough for the both of us.

STEP OFF, SENIOR

Tell you what, GROPE,

Your multitude of wives couldn't take you after a while, but there's one fellow who likes you so much that he claims he is you! :lol:

What's your secret, man?

From whence springs this fount of charisma?

:g

Preparations are in the works for our Sept. date. I think we're going with Slide Hampton on this one.

Music prep is also in progress.

Slide's more than good. Plus you get chartage. FINE chartage.

Oliver still in the mix? Time for some more attention to be paid to this cat, if you ask me.

Any truth to the rumors that Jackie's been scouting real estate amongst the mountain greenery?

Until later,

Gladys Kravitz

Conn,

You're welcome.  My duty as I saw it.  :blink:

Patty,

You mean you're claiming to be the GROPE too?! :excited:

Isn't everyone???? Apparently, there are only a couple of REAL posters and the rest are well-crafted, figments of their imagination. Who has that kind of free time?? Why am I thinking of a puppet show with one puppeteer, going crazy, trying to keep the strings and the characters separate?? Keeping the voices and personalities separate is too much trouble and pointless, at least in my view. If it were true, they are to be pitied, or blamed gently. Why bother??

I was referring to your earlier post thanking me for my vote of confidence, but I don't see it now. Am I finally losing my mind?? :blink::blink:

Edited by patricia