A DEEP OLIVE BRANCH TO CHRISTIERN

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

Good point, Patty!

She's got you there, DEEP... :ph34r:

Conn, Conn, Conn,

Don't ever underestimate my ability to piss off any number, be it small or large, of people.

DEEP

Well, then you should be happy as a porcine, up to it's haunches in solid waste.

The thread on which you have already restricted yourself has had minimum interferance in it's flow of ideas, as far as I can see.

If your desire is to elicit fear and loathing, wouldn't you want the most widespread audience as you could possibly have? How could you do that, if only people who think the same way about various issues are allowed to post on this proposed TREEHOUSE THREAD?? Nothing more uninteresting, I would think, as a group of people who all think pretty well the same thing. You'll get whiplash, nodding your collective heads in agreement, posting "WORD" after every post.

One question for B-3 and the other site Honchos. Have there been complaints about this thread, the "Olive Branch" thread, which would cause you consternation??

Edited by patricia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your desire is to illicit fear and loathing, wouldn't you want the most widespread audience as you could possibly have.

I think you mean "elicit," Patty.

Your word should be used as in the following example:

DEEP enjoys ILLICIT pleasures.

:D;)

Edited by connoisseur series500

If your desire is to illicit fear and loathing, wouldn't you want the most widespread audience as you could possibly have.

I think you mean "elicit," Patty.

Your word should be used as in the following example:

DEEP enjoys ILLICIT pleasures.

:D

I blush and will edit. Thanks. I should know better. All I can say is that my wineglass was on my dictionary. Ooops. :blink:

Given your example, it was a natural, almost Freudian slip kind of error, don't you think?? :wacko:

Edited by patricia

One question for B-3 and the other site Honchos. Have there been complaints about this thread, the "Olive Branch" thread, which would cause you consternation??

I've already answered this: There have been no complaints about this thread. I poked my head in here on my own accord and wasn't too keen on what I was reading. So I said something. That was all.

There have been no complaints about this thread.  I poked my head in here on my own accord and wasn't too keen on what I was reading.  So I said something.

b,

Case in point. With that little reaction of yours the chastity belts came out of the closet (well actually chastity belt since we only have one chickie posting on this thread) and the cock rings were out the window. I can only speculate as to the reason for your displeasure: IT'S THE LACK OF ANONYMITY !!

Back to "THE CHAIR": Because of its anonymous posture, displeasure was not an issue. It was like a bunch of Disney characters havin' at it.

Take for example our recent case of THE GROPER. Albertson immediately accused me of dual identity. THE GROPER obviously is a free thinker yet he was pounced on as a result of it. (or should I say *I* WAS ERRONEOUSLY POUNCED ON??)

You even made it known that "if push came to shove"you'd prefer Patty's participation at Organissimo over my own. THAT HURT!! (It would have been better gone unsaid.) We all have it ingrained on our forheads (some even have it as a screen saver) that it's YOUR "GIG" and it's YOUR "HOUSE"...WE GOT IT, OK??

But what your insensitive remark could only accomplish is 1. Patty can gloat that she is favored over me, 2. Patty may feel guilt that I may be banned or choose to leave as a result of her being in your favor, 3. Organissimo posters can take sides in the poster of favor poll, 4. Any number of false misconceived notions.

Now one can only wonder whether you prefer the participation of certain posters over others...

Albertson over ME....THE GROPER over Deus62.....Conn over Jsngry.....

In short: I feel that your candid remark was in bad taste.

IF YOU SELL TIN YOU GOTTA HEAR IT RATTLE !!

Let there be no doubt, Organissimo's "CHAIR" would cause ME many detractors. Anybody who was vulgar or was "LETTING IT ALL HANG OUT" would immediately be thought to be me. Albertson could imitate my writing style and get the world pissed off at me. Hence my allusion to it being 4 sided chess. I know Patty wants to push her "Goody Two Shoes" philosophy on these proceedings but it's highly unlikely any of the "IN CROWD" would make her privvy to its existence. She would be left "ABOVE BOARD" to cut and paste AMG Jazz facts and biographies, while under the cover of darkness the "HIP" would be partying out of earshot of the Stapleton "No No Nanette" set.

This thread is the closest thing we have to the "Chair" and take notice of it's views..fast approaching 20,000 !!

Do you see what I'm sayin'??........I hope the fuck you do.

DEEP

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

The Deep,

why is it you're fighting so hard to get someone to do your work? Get your own site for the sleeze and stop whining about B having to do as you want! Jeez, are you afraid that if you'd put your own show on the road, nobody would join up?

I thought you had balls?

Prove it!

DIY!

Cheers!

Edited by deus62

The Deep,

why is it you're fighting so hard to get someone to do your work? Get your own site for the sleeze and stop whining about B having to do as you want! Jeez, are you afraid that if you'd put your own show on the road, nobody would join up?

I thought you had balls?

Prove it!

DIY!

Cheers!

Deus(bag),

You just do NOT fucking get it do you??

I'd rather spend my time *NOT PRACTICING* !!

Something tells me that Organissimo is partly (if not primarily) in place to promote the group ORGANISSIMO !! (Have you purchased their CD??)

In my case I don't give a shit if anybody ever buys any product of mine. I refuse to perform for spectators and onlookers so I'm not on an employment search either. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT...

In short: I CAN'T BE BOTHERED...SO FILE THAT BEHIND THAT BLACK SCAR TISSUE YOU CALL A WIG!!....DIG??DEEP

And that's the reason for bothering the owner of this board from morning until evening with your whining?

Just excuses. You're just afraid that nobody'd give a hoot if you put a forum out there. You'd rather just do the old squatter bit, correct?

I think you call that "chicken" or "yellow" wherever you live.

Cheers!

Edited by deus62

And that's the reason for bothering the owner of this board from morning until evening with your whining?

Just excuses. You're just afraid that nobody'd give a hoot if you put a forum out there. You'd rather just do the old squatter bit, correct?

I think you call that "chicken" or "yellow" wherever you live.

Cheers!

deus(bag),

I must admit, YOU ARE CORRECT IN ALL YOUR ACCUSATIONS.

Now you can JUMP FUCKING THREAD AND SELL YOUR SUPPOSITORIES DOOR TO DOOR (It's Sunday so everybody should be home).

BTW: Not to seek another enlightening post from you but...HOW THE FUCK OLD ARE YOU? By your syntax I would have to hazard a guess you're a big boy of 11 or 12.

If you're posting from Dad's computer you may want to practice your motor skills by mastering the stapler on the desk. Once that is accomplished PUNCH FUCKING DELETE on Dad's Organissimo Icon!

DEEP

It's my birthday today.

I'm two.

That's why I frequent this thread.

Cheers!

deus (bag),

Happy Birthday and do everybody a favor.....

..START ACTING YOUR FUCKING AGE !!

DEEP

Relax man. Stay away from that coffee. It's not good for you. And why not go offline for an hour or so? You might beat your own record if you try hard. Get some fresh air, breathe, think good thoughts. Calm down.

Cheers!

deus (bag),

I feel strongly that in the race for favor...b-3 would definitely choose THE GROPER over YOU as a *customer* of choice.

I also feel that my banishment is just around the corner thanks to YOU pissing me off, Patricia baiting me and Albertson puling.

When it comes I'll not be afforded the luxury of a final farewell so let me extend it to all the Organissimo *customers* in advance of its impending occurence.

CLASP !! to deus(bag), Albertson and Patty..(gotta admit they are some slick cookies)

DEEP

To Deus62,

First of all, have a great birthday!!!

I HAVE read every post. The reason I asked if there had been complaints was the seeming over-reaction of our thread-originator. I have read every comment including the ones which B-3 posted and was just asking for clarification. In his post he said that he hadn't been keeping up.

I happen to think that objections to any posts can usually be handled by a rebuttal post directed at the one whose views are opposed.

My flurry of bios were not cut and paste. I don't know how to do that. FWIW they were condensations of material at hand, boring to some, interesting to others. No matter. I took them out because this is the domain of our thread originator. He determines the direction the thread takes and I respect that. I was doing some cage-rattling of my own. My apologies have already been extended.

Whether or not a TREEHOUSE THREAD, with a NO OPPOSING VIEWS OR POSTERS WELCOME sign is nailed on the treetrunk comes into being is up to the web-Czars. I'm not railing at the heavens here.

Edited by patricia

If we went to the secret forum, I could tell the story of how, back in 1981, I got an anoymous blow job through a barely open hotel door in Baton Rouge, La. while I was standing out in the hall. The state legislature was in session, so nobody thought anything of it as they passed by. They all thought I was a politician, I guess.

As things are now, I can't tell that story. That, I think, is DEEP's point. Some things you just don't want everybody to know.

If we went to the secret forum, I could tell the story of how, back in 1981, I got an anoymous blow job through a barely open hotel door in Baton Rouge, La. while I was standing out in the hall. The state legislature was in session, so nobody thought anything of it as they passed by. They all thought I was a politician, I guess.

As things are now, I can't tell that story. That, I think, is DEEP's point. Some things you just don't want everybody to know.

Now we have the condensed version. Was it good for you? I'm not being sarcastic or judging you, nor am I shocked. I'm sure that the provider of this service to you was none the wiser and you have this fond memory. So, it's all good. Is this the first time you've related that strange experience?? The upside is that at least you didn't have to stay and be compelled to talk to the woman, if indeed it was a woman. Are you sure it was? If it wasn't, that would put a whole different spin on the incident. Just asking.

I understand that there are some experiences which you, and other posters may want to relate, but to a select group. Viewers may be presented with a side of you which you would rather not reveal to those who may be surprised to read of this facet of your personality.

Do I make you uncomfortable?? That's certainly not my intention. I post the way I talk and nobody who knows me has ever accused me of being judgemental, or easily shocked. I may post a comment, but assuming that I'm judging is not fair to me.

Edited by patricia

Patricia, please. My sincere admiration of your verbal and intellectual skills is a matter of record. I would exclude you from nothing, except perhaps tales of anonymous blow jobs and other similar tales of brainless male lustfulness in full throtle, not because you couldn't or wouldn't handle it, but because most guys have sides to them that they'd rather not share with people for whom they have a lot of respect, especially women-type peoples for reasons that once-upon-a-time needed no explanation. But in these days and nights of people wanting the milk but moaning and groaning when the cow shits in the pasture....

Yes, there are certain women that we would prefer not be privvy to our most phallocentric tendencies, out of respect and, yes, admiration. The exception is if we marry or otherwise become seriously involved with them. In which case, they'll find out soon enough...

Besides, some stories, like The Tale Of The Menthol Moon, involving a 35 hour road trip (including an 8 hours of 3-way negotiations involving a Kansas jail & a Texaco station), two exhibitionist musicians, a pack of Carlton 120s , and the open highways of the heartlands of Nebraska, appeal to a VERY specialized audience. Kind of like certain Bird bootlegs.

What you must realize is that boys will be boys. The best of us will be men when the time comes (and sometimes do it even when the time doesn't come, just becasue it's right), but we are much more likely to do so without any compunction whatsoever if we can retain our boyhood intact and without any guilt other than that which is self-imposed (which occurs far more often than we let on, btw). Those men who insist on remaining boys under any and all circumstances are the ones that smart women sniff out anyway, and the smartest women avoid them altogether. Take that as you see fit...

Personally, I don't care one way or the other how this "clubhouse" affair resolves itself. But if you are attributing the desire for such a forum solely to misogynistic and/or misanthropic tendencies, I am saying that you are perhaps missing all the nuances involved. Even an exhibitionist needs privacy once in a while.

Yours truly,

Dudley Dooright

Edited by JSngry

Wow, I see Jim's point. I got a bunch of stories to tell! :g

One thing comes to mind: Assuming B-3er is able to come up with the software for a CHAIR no doubt at some inconvenience and expense, why don't you pay for it, DEEP? I mean, B-3er has a family to support and all. You've got all this spare cash.

My reply to JSangry,

OK. That's what I thought. My point has not been to object to a special forum, but just to question the necessity of one here. As I mentioned in a previous post, there are hundreds of such forums available already, where you can let it all hang out, so to speak.

I'm not demanding equal access to the BOY'S CLUB. In fact, if the idea of having a separate forum is to exclude me and other women or those men who are judged unworthy or too squeamish, well, that's fine. I don't go where I'm not wanted.

I obviously can't speak for anyone but me.

Edited by patricia

My point has not been to object to a special forum, but just to question the necessity of one here.  As I mentioned in a previous post, there are hundreds of such forums available already, where you can let it all hang out, so to speak. 

PATTY,

Allow me to do my Bessie impressions compliments of Albertson:

Honey, You fuckin' just don't fuckin' get the whole fuckin' concept for fuck's sake!!

For some reason you have it in your noodle that guys just wanna talk about fuckin' and suckin' for the sake of vulgarity.

Did it ever cross your mind that JAZZ people wanna talk about that FUCKIN' SHIT by interacting with OTHER JAZZ PEOPLE!!??

"No" you say?? WELL FUCKIN' THINK ABOUT *THAT*, WOMAN !!!...DUH!!

DEEP

Truthfully, Patricia, I'm one to usually keep my more rancid stories to myself. "On line" friendships, no matter how real, are still devoid of the truly personal connection I need to let the dirt out of the cat's bag, the cat out of the dirtbag, or whatever gets you through the night, so to speak. As a rule.

I only let a few examples out to illustrate why some might find such a forum entertaining and/or therapeutic (never underestimate the therapeutic angle...). Although I do have stories to tell, on-line is not the place I would feel comfortabale telling a lot of them, regardless of who/what the company was.

My input in this matter has been (mostly) theoretical. I like the board as it is, actually. If a "men's club" forum opens up, cool. But if not, that's cool, too. It's all good. It seems to be a software/programming issue more than anything else, frankly.

My point exactly, patricia.

Why does it have to be here? On this forum?

Is it really that important for some members to swap lurid tales (I guess this is a rhetorical question)?

But, I have nothing against a thread/separate area such as the one suggested by DEEP, because for most of the members here, it would be invisible.

Still, there are a million addresses out there where you can load this kind of stuff off. No need to include it here for the umpteenth time.

Cheers!

Although I do have stories to tell, on-line is not the place I would feel comfortabale telling a lot of them, regardless of who/what the company was.

Definitely true for me as well.

Tell this stuff online and the WHOLE WORLD technically has access to it.

I've already revealed too much in my posts on this board! ;)