A DEEP OLIVE BRANCH TO CHRISTIERN

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

Be nicer to GROPE, DEEP.

Remember, he was confused as being you.

SGUD is okay too.

You being truculent again?

Conn,

I will admit that THE GROPER and I are on the same track re politics but his fawning approach with Patty is working on my central nervous system. You'd think the prick was ZORRO or somethin'. If you ask me he's turning out to be a first class asshole. I think he should stick to politics and leave the chickie-logue to me.

SGUD is just plain naive. Why ANYBODY would pay to produce their own recording is beyond me. Too many chumps out there to wrench on for anybody with a modicum of brains to even consider slappin' down DIGIT for a project.

Just my take on the scene.

DEEP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHERE'S SARGENT GARCIA ? I WAN'T TO CARVE MY INITIAL ON HIS STOMACH!

Yeah Z,

I think you got the right idea. Actually THE GROPER came out of the gate soundin' a little like me so I can see why there may have been some confusion but the posters with the real shit could spot a DEEP LITE in a heartbeat.

In short: THE GROPER = DEEP LITE

DEEP

My humble opinion: APPLES AND ORANGES.

IM(NOT SO) HO,

APPLE PIE & *MOCK* APPLE PIE(remember that...the one made with crackers??)

Conn,

How the fuck should I know if the Dild agrees with that characterization? I personally don't give a shit.

DEEP

You would have to be drunk or stoned to confuse the cracker "mock apple" pie with the actual real thing. Point taken.

It never occurred to me that our thread-originator and THE GROPER could be the same person. What would be the point??

Surely nobody else on this board is so unsure of their views that they are posting as different people and, in a sense, talking to themselves. Now, THAT'S stupid, not to mention one of the first signs of insanity!! Say it isn't so!!!! :blink::blink:

Edited by patricia

DEEP: Thank you for the movie recommendation. I've been following the controversy over Mel's take on "The Passion" and wouldn't think of missing it. I might even spring for the first run admission rather than waiting for the rental DVD, as is my custom. OR I'll find a "sponsor" to pay my way--DILD PRICK!

Am I DEEP LITE? That would make me SHALLOW. Is that what you're GROPE-ing to say? You've got a real gift for alienating kindred spirits, JERK-OFF. First you protest that we are not the same, then you claim to BE ME and now you denigrate my chivalry toward Patricia, such as it is. I guess I should be flattered that you deign to waste all those over-sized keystrokes on me, COCKSUCKER. (I will overlook the slight that you didn't ask for my recipe for pot roast, FUCKSTICK!)

Wise up, ASSHOLE--We've ALL got hair on our chests--including PATRICIA!

Wise up, ASSHOLE--We've ALL got hair on our chests--including PATRICIA!

You have BEARDED THE LION, DILDOTHOCLES !!

I've got an appointment for a fitting with my Sports Sock maker this morning but when I get back you better fasten your fucking seat belt, Dildus.

DEEP

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

The Groper,

I've just returned from a fitting at my Sports Sock Maker's shop.

It was a grueling fitting so much of the wind has been taken out of my sails.

I would like to say this as delicately and succinctly as possible..

...DON'T TRY TO SUCK UP TO PATTY. IT DOESN'T CUT ANY ICE AROUND HERE.

Re your comment about her having "hair" on her chest...after you get a little insight into her personality I'm sure you'll come to the conclusion that, as a bi-product of her prudence, the old saying, "You don't see grass on a playground" will take on a new dimension.

It's a safe bet that Patty's chest, in the raw, looks like she's wearing an ANGORA SWEATER !!

DEEP

Drifting into this thread, having been otherwise occupied since last Thursday, I have spent the better part of an hour covering its Rabalasian twists and turns. Since it's Monday morning it will take me some time to absorb the abundance of rich topics which have been covered.

I have a favor to ask: In a couple of weeks I am off to Zihuatanejo to visit my friend Andy. Could someone do some Cliiff Notes for me? :wub:

Will do Clint.

As for my hirsuteness, I'm Norwegian. We have so little body hair that it takes me about twenty minutes, twice a year, to tweeze out the twenty-six hairs, total on my shins. I have inner chest hair, the most dangerous kind. Angora makes me sneeze. I prefer four-ply cashmere.:w

It never occurred to me that our thread-originator and THE GROPER could be the same person. What would be the point??

Surely nobody else on this board is so unsure of their views that they are posting as different people and, in a sense, talking to themselves. Now, THAT'S stupid, not to mention one of the first signs of insanity!! Say it isn't so!!!! :blink::blink:

Maybe WINGY(I STAY BOMBED) would like to weigh in on this subject...

Hey GROPE,

Don't let DEEP bother you.  He's a has-been and doesn't write as good political comments as you do.  ;)

Et tu, Conn ( a linguist)??

That's right, Conno, suck up to the "New Fish".

I may be a "has-been" but this jive motherfucker is a *NEVER WAS* !!

b-3,

Blow this new asshole oughta here. He's nothin' but trouble. He's already driven Albertson completely off the board with his obstreperous polital comments. Not to mention the lude overtures he's been layin' on Patty...(disgusting).

We don't need his kinda shit in "YOUR HOUSE"...DIG??

Time to shut him down, son.

And I for one won't miss the dickhead one fucking bit.

DEEP

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

I disagree with ANYONE being banned, even those with whom I may disagree. If someone posts a comment which is inflammatory, directed at a particular post-mate, the offended person is perfectly able to rebut, just like in real life.

I, for one, am fairly tolerant and have met few people who can't be reasoned with.

Provocative posts are not that unusual and are usually intended to stimulate spirited debate. No blood will ever be shed here, so to let the controversial comment play itself out is a realistic solution, IMO.

Banning a poster should be the absolute last avenue, so seldom chosen that the offending poster will live in infamy.

As far as I can see, nobody fits that catagory..............yet.

But, what do I know??

Here we go. Patty gets herself a *CHAMPION* and now she wants to STAND BY HER MAN!!

Figures.

DEEP

Nonsense. I was merely defending everyone's right, including yours, to freedom of expression.

You exercise your right to freedom of expression all the time. So do I.

That's all I was saying. I don't need a champion. I have never expected to have anyone champion me, although the idea is appealing, in a quaintly old-fashioned way.

I can defend myself, although I'm not indistructable.

Edited by patricia

OK, B-3ER, MOMENT OF TRUTH!

THAT HAS-BEEN TUBTHUMPER HAS GOT TO GO--HIM OR ME. HIS CHEESY SCROTUM-SCRAPINGS ARE A PUSTULE ON THE FACE OF HUMANITY! HE CAN'T EVEN SPELL "LEWD," FOR LUCIFER'S SAKE! HE KNOWS I'M ABOUT 11 INCHES AWAY FROM PHONE SEX WITH PATRICIA AND THAT'S DRIVING HIM AROUND THE BEND. HOLD ME BACK! I'LL INJECT HIS SYPHILITIC LIMP DICK INTO HIS ASSHOLE AND BLAST HIS DISEASED BRAIN deep INTO CYBERSPACE! WHAT'S IT GONNA BE, B-3ER--NEW FISH OR UNHOLY MACKEREL?

THE GROPER,

MAN, YOU ARE REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME THE FUCK OFF.

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE ANYWAY??

THERE'S NOTHING BETWEEN US BUT AIR AND NOTHING HOLDING YOUR SISSY ASS BACK BUT FEAR AND COMMON SENSE, SO TELL ME WHERE THE CHRIST YOU LIVE AND I'LL GET IN THE CAR *TONIGHT* !!

YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE PATTY THE FUCK ALONE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!

YOU'RE BIGGEST NIGHTMARE...

DEEP