A DEEP OLIVE BRANCH TO CHRISTIERN

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

Hjertelig til lykke med fødselsdagen, Deus.

HE'S BEEN SPOTTED!!!

Is that a "YE" or "NAY"???

I know it's obtuse but will somebody interpret!!

FINALLY, SOME NEWS FROM THE GOVERNOR!!

DEEP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have decided to be 99 every day from today onwards.

Great attitude, Deus!

Thanks!

1904 was a great year:

Trombonist Glenn Miller born in Clarinda, Iowa. Miller was one of several star sideman in the 1920's trend-setting Ben Pollack Orchestra. He roomed with fellow band-mate Benny Goodman. Young trumpeter Harry James drove the bus.

Stride piano player and composer Thomas "Fats" Waller is born on May 21 in Harlem as one of twelve children born to Edward Murtin Waller.

Tenor saxophone giant Coleman Hawkins is born in St. Joseph, Missouri on November 21.

Eddie Lang is born in Philadelphia, Pa. as Salvatore Massaro. Lang will become the first jazz guitarist and will thus influence all to come.

Alto saxophone and clarinet player Henry "Buster" Smith is born on August 26 in Ellis County, Texas. Buster became a favorite of Charlie Parker and is credited with teaching Charlie quite a bit.

Boogie Woogie piano pioneer Clarence "Pinetop" Smith is born.

Boogie Woogie piano pioneer Pete Johnson is born in Kansas City, Mo.

Bass saxophonist Adrian Rollini is born in New York City on June 28.

Cheers!

Here's an idea... This thread should be renamed something like,, "Deep's World",, or maybe even start another thread .. Anyone wanting to interact with Sir. Deepness could simply go to this thread or ignore it... Deep of course could visit and interact with other threads like "Drummer's Corner" (hint hint) :D

RANDALL,

Can't do it man. It's too dangerous out there. I'm a marked man.

I'm the fugitive...THE RICHARD KIMBALL OF JAZZ!!

I am forced to dwell in THE DEEP DEPTHS OF DISPAIR thread until such time as the DEEP IGNORE option is implemented.

If DEEP can't go to the mountain, the mountain has to come to DEEP.

DEEP

Here's an idea... This thread should be renamed something like,, "Deep's World",, or maybe even start another thread .. Anyone wanting to interact with Sir. Deepness could simply go to this thread or ignore it... Deep of course could visit and interact with other threads like "Drummer's Corner" (hint hint)  :D

RANDALL,

Can't do it man. It's too dangerous out there. I'm a marked man.

I'm the fugitive...THE RICHARD KIMBALL OF JAZZ!!

I am forced to dwell in THE DEEP DEPTHS OF DISPAIR thread until such time as the DEEP IGNORE option is implemented.

If DEEP can't go to the mountain, the mountain has to come to DEEP.

DEEP

That's deep! :o

Mr. DEEP:

please don't take this the wrong way (I certainly do not want to be on the receiving end of your anger) but consider this an honest question from a relative newcomber. The Question:

Are you somebody famous? I read the interesting posts between you and deus (is he famous?) and i am just wondering.

It would be easier to overlook your idiocincrocies if you are famous! :P

Regards!

evan

That's deep!  :o

I think it's "DEEP PHOOEY!"

Cheap Suey (what you get at a divey Chinese restaurant)?

:P

OOOOHHH, I GET IT,

What you're saying is that it's an order for Chinese food.

..as in....MOO GOO GAI PAN, DIM SUM and SUM YUNG GAI !!

Shit, I should have known.

Foreign languages can be construed the wrong way.

Guess I won't take CHRISTIERN'S foreign post to be an attack on MY THREAD but it does leave a gaping hole as to the possibility of a "GOADING RULE" violation.

DEEP

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

Mr. DEEP:

please don't take this the wrong way (I certainly do not want to be on the receiving end of your anger) but consider this an honest question from a relative newcomber. The Question:

Are you somebody famous? I read the interesting posts between you and deus (is he famous?) and i am just wondering.

It would be easier to overlook your idiocincrocies if you are famous! :P

Regards!

evan

evan,

I am not famous but get your Christmas orders in early:

http://www.whodat.com/audio/dansextet/dimperio.htm

DEEP

You're right Jim.  Everything's fine.    CLASP

Not cool, Ed, editing this post down to this sentence.

But, regardless, I encourage you to check Danny's post above this one.

Until the "IGNORE DEEP" option is instituted next year I deem it necessary to extend this courtesy to all my detractors here.

Stay away from this thread, and you'll stay away from DEEP.

If Danny is true to his word, I don't see why anyone would feel a need to head for the hills due to DEEP's presence.

Apologies Dan

I posted, then re-thought - and edited. I checked before I did and since there were no replies, made the edit. I just decided that yes - pretty much Deep has been here and that all I need to do is ignore him like I do the politics. Basically, in retrospect I thought I was wrong in making that post so I edited it.

If you'll check the post time and edit time, I think you'll see that my post was edited before any subsequent posts were made. I was hoping no one else had read it but apparently you had.

Your "not cool Ed comment" - which I am assuming questions my integrity - could have been avoided had you looked at the times of the post and the edit.

You're right Jim.  Everything's fine.    CLASP

Not cool, Ed, editing this post down to this sentence.

But, regardless, I encourage you to check Danny's post above this one.

Until the "IGNORE DEEP" option is instituted next year I deem it necessary to extend this courtesy to all my detractors here.

Stay away from this thread, and you'll stay away from DEEP.

If Danny is true to his word, I don't see why anyone would feel a need to head for the hills due to DEEP's presence.

Apologies Dan

I posted, then re-thought - and edited. I checked before I did and since there were no replies, made the edit. I just decided that yes - pretty much Deep has been here and that all I need to do is ignore him like I do the politics. Basically, in retrospect I thought I was wrong in making that post so I edited it.

If you'll check the post time and edit time, I think you'll see that my post was edited before any subsequent posts were made. I was hoping no one else had read it but apparently you had.

Your "not cool Ed comment" - which I am assuming questions my integrity - could have been avoided had you looked at the times of the post and the edit.

Your edit was at 8:19. My post was at 8:22. Believe me, I was in the midst of composing my post when you edited it, and since I hadn't used the Quote function, it had the effect of leaving me responding to something that didn't exist anymore.

Its something that's caught me before but I guess I haven't learned the lesson still.

Anyway, no biggie-I just want to make sure that people understand DEEP is staying right here and not polluting the rest of the board, so its really pretty easy to stay away from his posts, if you stay around, which I sincerely hope you will.

I feel that CHRISTIERN has crossed a serious line by posting on this thread in a foreign language.

For all of those out there who consider me to be racist, be advised that I am interracially married.

With that said:

Message to CHRISTIERN (the interloper)

Korean: Tang shi nun napun TONG SYONG YU NAY imnida.

Japanese: Onushi warui OCAMA desu.

Now, let's get back to English.

(He started this shit, B-3er)

I declare CHRISTIERN TO BE IN GOADING VIOLATION.

DEEP

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

I feel that CHRISTIERN has crossed a serious line by posting on this thread in a foreign language.

Of course you know that post was directed at dues, I'm guessing it was a birthday wish.

Has he paid his...

DEEP

DEEP

This step back into CONTROVERSY is a shameless and transparent attempt by DEEP to keep the attention off of ME! B)

I can't compete against controversies...

Everyone knows that the Organissimo board personnel are all suckers for CONTROVERSY.

DEEP

This step back into CONTROVERSY is a shameless and transparent attempt by DEEP to keep the attention off of ME! B)

I can't compete against controversies...

Everyone knows that the Organissimo board personnel are all suckers for CONTROVERSY.

CONN (A LINGUIST),

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean CHRISTIERN ISN'T OUT TO GET ME !!

DEEP

CONN, (not a muliti linguist),

I think you should be able to figure that out by my post...DUH!!

DEEP

Ahhh, TWO wives!

CONN (a linguist),

You have no idea how close to the truth you are with that post.

DEEP