100,000 posts approaching ....

neveronfriday

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100 ONLINE @ 100K!

:tup

According to my server guy, the database can only handle 100 instructions at a time. Does that mean we can only have 100 members on at once? No, it means 100 people can access the database at the same time. But of course you only access the server to pull up a thread, or respond, or whatever. The time spent reading the thread, typing the response, etc... is time that you are NOT accessing the server.

So even if we do get 100 people on, we'll be fine! :)

Eastern Standard Time = GMT-5 ??

between 2 and 6 PM = GMT 19.00 - 23.00

come on people! THINK global! We're citizens of the WORLD in this cyberspace :rhappy: :rsly:

anyhow, I'll bet this whole 100K thing is gonna blow gently past us anytime during the Christmas holidays and nobody's gonna notice... :P

Eastern Standard Time = GMT-5 ??

between 2 and 6 PM = GMT 19.00 - 23.00

come on people! THINK global! We're citizens of the WORLD in this cyberspace :rhappy: :rsly:

anyhow, I'll bet this whole 100K thing is gonna blow gently past us anytime during the Christmas holidays and nobody's gonna notice... :P

That it? I would be faaaar too lazy to figure out such stuff! Hell, those americans do get up late in the morning!

ubu

:tup UP!

About 14.000 to go.

Come on guys. Let's have a thread about a nude something or rather, dirty jokes, beer test results, the worst recordings ever, Christmas songs that suck ... or let's just start some polls to have people evicted from the site. Degenerative diseases recognized in American Presidents, the "old" Europe striking back, White Punks on Dope, X-Mas mambo recordings, best Christmas recipes, everyone's fave New Year punch bowl, pictures of Organissimo board members in drag, etc.

One of the above should send the post count skyrocketing. :g

Cheers!