Show yer face to us!!!!!!

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea, Berigan!

Yeah, but where's a more recent picture of you, Berigan?? (Or are ya afraid your mug's so ugly, that it'll break the board!! :lol: )

Yep, I don't know if the board can take it! :P But seeing how ugly everyone else is.... (kidding, kidding! :rsmile:) I'll have to dig around, I seem to be making a face in every picture! :rolleyes:

Chris, you look like you were a troublemaker :ph34r:;)

Well, this was taken 5 years ago,but I look the same, more or less (More of me today) I knew that the guy taking the photo was going to use it for our Borders calender, I tried to make a face that would kept that from happening, it didn't! :winky: Funny thing, is that he used it for his own calender at home, and his wife was creeped out by this photo! :) I drink a lot of milk, by the by....so lets, see how creepy a photocopied calender, then scanned and uploaded looks! :ph34r:

Damn, can't upload, perhaps I am too ugly???

Will have to store, then....look out! :ph34r: That is supposed to be milk around my face, yep, milk!

meagain.jpg

Scary, very scary!!! :eye:

Edited by BERIGAN

Berigan, I would never pictured you that way. Great picture! :lol:

Most of the rich folks that came into Borders, wishing to speak to the Manager on Duty didn't expect me to look like this either! :lol: And if the GM wasn't there, and I wore a Megadeth shirt....like this one! f6_1.JPG

I am sure they thought someone was pulling their leg.