Show yer face to us!!!!!!

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's me, second from the right, about 7 or 8 years ago, with my husbands (:P) (nah, bandmates -- gotta keep that stuff outta the workplace):

For 121, not bad at all!

:w Kidding, kidding!!!! What Big Al And Jazz said! :)

Now, about the glowing globe, what's up with that??? I can tell the guy on the left side of the photo is near a naked bulb, but what are you by?

I went to Meijers and had a few photos scanned.

Here's one of me in 1974 when I was 14-15 years old.

The volcano is in the Caribbean island of Montserrat and in 1974 we had no idea that it was active. Well, it is definitely active as we can see in the picture, but it hadn't spewed anything in 400 years.

Then a few years ago, it basically buried the entire island and the population had to be evacuated.

And it all started from this point. Here I gingerly lean back from the jaws of the volcano which covered Montserrat in pyroclastic flow around 25 years later. My grandparent's graves on that island now lie deeply under ash. I doubt if even the tombstone markers are now visible.

Edited by connoisseur series500

One more for now.

Here I am in My Tho, Vietnam in 1985. I was a skinny 25-26 years old, and entered the country as a British citizen. We Americans weren't allowed into Vietnam at that time-a mere 10 years after the last helicopter took off from the roof of the US embassy. My Tho lies in the Mekhong river delta and is very muddy. This was some old temple--Buddhist/Taoist--something else? I can't remember.

me with Les Paul (i'm the one whose not les paul) B)

You should know I feel that Les Paul is a national treasure (I have the 2 cd set The Complete Decca Trios -- Plus (1936-1947) But, it looks like he needs a bra in that photo! :w I am so ashamed.... :(

les told a story about his trio playing for the president---roosevelt! :P

he also told a pretty woman who passed by that he felt like a condemned building with a new flagpole! :g

he still plays every monday night at the iridium in nyc. not bad for 87! :excited: