When Your Girlfriend Pillow Walks Out On You ...

And its available at Sears, only $9.99!

order_1_524.jpg?hei=248&wid=248&op_sharpen=1&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

Product Description

Girlfriend Pillow Do your wife's business trips make you unease at bed time? Perhaps the fact that you don't have her around to shares your dreams makes it harder for you to fall sleep. This comfortable pillow recreates the comfort of having your beloved partner. Thinking about the fact of sleeping alone produce a isolated feeling, especially if you are used to have a soft and comfortable arm or maybe you are enjoy a better sleep when you locate your neck in your girlfriend or wife's breast. This hug pillow has an extension that replicates the soft arm of your partner and also adds a breast-like sensation on the pillow, giving all the contour of your love one. Your days of uncomfortable nights are over. Whether your wife is away working or you broke up with your girlfriend, this hug pillow will maintain the comfort of your sleep. The Girlfriend Pillow imitates the contour of your loved one at your side while you sleep.

I particularly like the bit of Engrish I bolded above. :g

Well, that's interesting. They sell a boyfriend pillow too, but it costs $40: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_09662469000P?mv=rr

I can't tell if that is because they assume women have a lower price elasticity and will buy even at the higher price, or if they expect many more men to buy and thus can make it up in bulk.

Interesting that the boyfriend pillow has no secondary sex characteristics, but the girlfriend pillow has breasts. So their marketing research revealed that women only want to cuddle, and men....

Or their market research indicated little demand for man-boobs.

Seriously though, are there secondary sex characteristics for men? Women have breast and hip development, what do men have? Bigger adam's apples?

What I don't get is the rubber glove on the hand. Is this part of the Japanese fascination with Michael Jackson? Why is she going to bed without taking off the dish-washing gloves?

Dan,

Is there any way to be sure that the pillow is not programmed to talk? I don't want to get all comfy and then have it ask why I didn't mow the lawn. Also, I can't help but notice the yellow glove. What's up with this? Does the pillow come with a supply of yellow gloves? You know, in case it wants to get busy.

Lastly, I couldn't let this go without a baseball comment. I'm sure you can see this one coming like a Wakefield knuckleball:

I notice that the pillow only has one arm. That's one more than the entire Red Sox pitching staff.

Edited by Dave James

That yellow glove and everything about this pillow feels all natural too me. Guess I must have it. Whether your wife is away working or you broke up with your girlfriend, this hug pillow will maintain the comfort of your sleep. I will not mess around, just some cuddling, and then sleep.

I think some very important parts are missing.

And its available at Sears, only $9.99!

order_1_524.jpg?hei=248&wid=248&op_sharpen=1&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

Product Description

Girlfriend Pillow Do your wife's business trips make you unease at bed time? Perhaps the fact that you don't have her around to shares your dreams makes it harder for you to fall sleep. This comfortable pillow recreates the comfort of having your beloved partner. Thinking about the fact of sleeping alone produce a isolated feeling, especially if you are used to have a soft and comfortable arm or maybe you are enjoy a better sleep when you locate your neck in your girlfriend or wife's breast. This hug pillow has an extension that replicates the soft arm of your partner and also adds a breast-like sensation on the pillow, giving all the contour of your love one. Your days of uncomfortable nights are over. Whether your wife is away working or you broke up with your girlfriend, this hug pillow will maintain the comfort of your sleep. The Girlfriend Pillow imitates the contour of your loved one at your side while you sleep.

I particularly like the bit of Engrish I bolded above. :g