Yet another earth shattering question!!!!!!

BERIGAN

Been on line at one time, but what is the record for least members at one time????

I just saw that at 4:59 E.S.T. I was one of 2 members and 3 guests, has it ever been lower???? :eye:

Why do I feel I will find out someone else asked this question recently???? :ph34r:

Edited by BERIGAN

I do not look at the number of users most of the time but will do from now on to find out if there is a record crowd of zero.

You do realize that as long as the laws of physics remain as they are no one could ever see the Board register a participant total of zero.

I do not look at the number of users most of the time but will do from now on to find out if there is a record crowd of zero.

You do realize that as long as the laws of physics remain as they are no one could ever see the Board register a participant total of zero.

What is the sound of zero hands clapping??

Aaah the cat in the box!

how do you know brownie, that when you enter and there is noone else here, that there were zero people visiting this site just before that???

answer: the number of participants during the last 15 minutes is recorded so if it says one user when you enter, it were zero just before that. My guess is B3er can simply view this info in his stats.

and BTW grey: if brownie wants an audience, his phrasing is correct. He's the focus and the others are his crowd. It takes a lot of interaction with them french to pick up on these subtleties of grandeur. :g

What is the sound of zero hands clapping??

I'll try to catch that sound when I hit the zero member count.

Grey, you can peek in Organissimo without registering. If there is no one around, the board count will list zero member, one guest :ph34r:

and BTW grey: if brownie wants an audience, his phrasing is correct. He's the focus and the others are his crowd. It takes a lot of interaction with them french to pick up on these subtleties of grandeur. :g

Oh yes and the Board will be all mine :P

And I'll post in French for as long as I'll be on my own :g Can't wait!

Grey, you can peek in Organissimo without registering. If there is no one around, the board count will list zero member, one guest 

...and therefore 1 user. To reiterate, it is impossible to view 0 users.

but we are talking deduction my dear grey! Deduction!

It's elementary, if one enters to find no one else, there has not been anyone else for the past fifteen minutes, hence the board has been without any users! :rsly:

sherlock.gif

It's elementary, if one enters to find no one else, there has not been anyone else for the past fifteen minutes, hence the board has been without any users!

Of course your point is irrelevant since you are viewing the Board and therefore there is one user within your time frame. It is not possible to view zero within our laws of physics. Although, I grant that the laws of physics may be different in Germany. :)

Been on line at one time, but what is the record for least members at one time????

I just saw that at 4:59 E.S.T. I was one of 2 members and 3 guests, has it ever been lower???? :eye:

Back to the original question.

The record must have been set yesterday (Sunday) around 0700GMT. Looks like I was the only one to notice that Organissimo was out at that time and remained out of order far at least a couple of hours. No member, no guest, no action!