every time my Larry Young Unity skips...

EVERY TIME IT LOCKS UP AND STARTS TO SKIP...EVERY SKIP IVE BEEN JUST LEAVING IT ON "SKIP" MODE, FOR A LITTLE WHILE, BECUASE every time it skips, it sounds like, every skip could each make each's own #1 hip-hop single, one of them in Monk's Dream in particualar is awesome

for those of you who dont know, i have now a F- grade Larry Young Unity, no no thats too harsh: its a solid D. the covers VG++ but the record: omg. what kind of jazz fan is so rough w/ larry young unity? esp if the covers all good-- why do records get scratched this bad? i mean, are they ALL houseparty records? Unity? maybe MY houseparty, but.....

uh oh, heres another skip-- its on the head of "IF"....it is swinging like the Duke Ellington big band. the 1 1/2 sec "sample" or whatever is perfect, maybe i wouldnt of thought of concevied of this 30 yrs ago but i DO hear the little samples as somewhat musical, should i not do that? if eric b & rakim did lyrics to these it would be there greatest album