MY NEW MUSIC PROJECT

randissimo

These are the guys I played in Spain with in February. This quartet is now my favorite project. We are also the backup band for Claudia Schmidt, a Joni Mitchell style singer/song writer. I'm excited about the potential with this ensemble!

Check out the video and help us come up with a name.. ;-)

Edited by randissimo

These are the guys I played in Spain with in February. This quartet is now my favorite project. We are also the backup band for Claudia Schmidt, a Joni Mitchell style singer/song writer. I'm excited about the potential with this ensemble!

you might consider resisting the temptation to accent the beginning of every eight phrase. just a little friendly advise from an old drummer. best of luck!

Edited by jazzhound

you might consider resisting the temptation to accent the beginning of every eight phrase. just a little friendly advise from an old drummer. best of luck!

Everybody is a critic.. :lol:

Edited by randissimo