organissimo: 2000 - 2010

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez ..... well I suppose it had to happen. I, too, wish you three guys all of luck and success, and regret that you never toured here - I would have loved to sit in. 

Okay, so perhaps with the next band ... Hope to see you all three here at the forum once in a while. 

Well Jim, you know the old saying... "You want to make a million bucks playing Jazz, start with 2 million". :)

I'm sorry the economics didn't work out. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing you guys live at that dive in Somerville. I only wish I could've stayed longer that night because you certainly nailed that 1st set.

Kevin

Thanks Jim, Joe, and Randy for all the fun music over the years. You have a great deal to be proud about. Glad I caught you at Twins in DC a few years ago. Too bad I didn't work the tables that night in order to meet mr jazz, Bertrand, weizen, and perhaps some other DC-based O-Board celebrities. ...On the other hand, probably best that such a congregation was not documented on film. :)

Good luck on all the new ventures, and please check in here from time to time.

No RIP's. Carpe diem!

Oh wow. Just saw this. Sad to hear, but one's gotta do what one's gotta do... and follow whatever path life offers you. I can only wish you all the best for whatever the future brings.

Ten years ain't such a bad run; lasted longer than the Beatles!

Haven't been around the forums in quite a while, but wanted to let you guys know that your efforts were appreciated up here in TC. I'm only sorry we couldn't do more to turn that appreciation into some financial wherewithal for y'all.

Good luck to everyone associated with the band in their future endeavors. Stay in touch via Facebook and whatnot! Let us know when RE-Organissimo happens!

--eric

Just want to express my sincere appreciation for all the support everyone has given us over the years, whether it be in person or virtually. I've learned a lot about a lot of things hanging out here, and it's been a great pleasure meeting those of you who where able to out to the shows. Amazing that our trips to Philly and Israel were due to the efforts of members of this community. I consider that a blessing, for certain. And, of course, playing with Jim and Randy has been very gratifying, every step of the way. We really had some moments down through the years!

For the next few years, I've decided to put music on the back burner while I go to school full-time to get a degree in nursing, among other endeavors (all good). I will have my guitars along, and will get back to performing at some point, no doubt. I'd like to think there will be an organissimo reunion in the future. I'm sure it will be like we never quit - 10 years of Vulcan music mind-melding will do that. ^_^

I'll be busy as hell for the next few years, but, who can stay away from this place for long? I'll be checking in.

Much love to all.