BFT #79 Sign-Up

OK y'all, here it goes. My first attempt at a BFT.

I will be hosting the files for downloading and will let you know more information once they are actually up, providing a link and so forth. If you can't download, that won't bar you from participating, and physical copies can be mailed out if need be.

Here is the thing: I will be away from 7/29 to 8/3 and so in the interests of sanity, the August BFT will be available after I get back. That dovetails with the beginning of August and will allow y'all to let Bill Barton's deep collection and knowledge sink in a little more.

I will try to appeal to all sensibilities, for sure, but any of you who know me know that there might be some free jazz / creative improvisation to deal with. If that's something you're really not into - well, I'm just warning you.

Thoughts on conduction / advice are welcome, as always!

Anyway, carry on... and thanks in advance.

Guest Bill Barton

Please count me in for a download, clifford. Looking forward...

BTW, what happened to #77 & #78? Math was never my strong suit and obviously it's immaterial, just curious.

BTW, what happened to #77 & #78? Math was never my strong suit and obviously it's immaterial, just curious.

Jeez - the numbering error is totally my fault. Clifford was going by the BFT number I gave him. I know what happened - it basically comes down to me not being very smart. This will be BFT #77, of course.