Happy Holidays, from Organissimo!!!

Well friends, I finally got my little mini-studio up and running (which is why we haven't been recording anything lately for the Organissmio Tribute CD project). I recently sold a stand-alone harddisk recorder (the one I used to record "Life Wish" with on our CD) and bought a nice computer interface so I can do all my recording right into Cubase SX.

Anyway, the boyz and I got together this afternoon down in my basement and cut this track as a gift to all of you's. This features Grand Rapids saxophonist Johnny Gist on tenor, me on the B3, Joe on guitar, and of course Randy on the skins.

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope the season finds you all in good health and good spirits!

:g

CLICK ME -----> A little holiday music for you!

**NOTE: The best way to hear this track is to right-click the above link (for you PC users) and choose "Save Target As" from the drop-down menu. Or you can just click the link and let the mp3 stream into your player. The mp3 is encoded at 190 kbps and the file size is about 7mb.

EDIT: Ok, by request, here's two more holiday tunes for everyone. The first is another recorded by Joe, Randy and I in my basement this past weekend (no sax this time). The second was recorded last year during the "Boogaloo" sessions. Enjoy!

CLICK ME 2 -----> More holiday music for you!

CLICK ME 3 -----> Yet another piece of holiday music for you!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Organissimo!

That is one very nice gesture, I am trying to download it now.

I normally don't download any online music; mainly because it takes so goddam long on our poxy dial-up connection.

I am trying with this one though.

May I use this thread to extend my best wishes to anyone enjoying a holiday season whether that be xmas, hannukah (sp?) or whatever.

AND if you're not....then make the most of everyone else being a bit more relaxed and quite possibly, stocious, for a while at least.

Cheers, tonym. :tup