All Things Must Pass 33 & 1/3 book

dave9199

I wrote a book in the format of the 33 & 1/3 books about The Beatles doing one more album after Abbey Road. I tried to keep as much factual info as possible then shoehorn in the story around it. I put it up on sendspace for anyone to download. It has the book (word file), the album (mp3s) and the album artwork (jpegs) in a zip file. Please feel free to let me know what you think. The book also has pictures that I created to make it as real as possible. Enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g94p44

• 3 weeks later...

Some are "made up" knowing what was talked about at the time, especially the first chapter. Two and three were made up since it related to the "album", but having literally studied The Beatles, I just wrote what I felt the prevailing mood was which wasn't good. Tension is easy to write and knowing the tensions that were there, I took it to every angle I could think of and tied it with what was really going on at the time. Some quotes throughout the book are real and others made up. That is where, obviously, it's more me than The Beatles, but trying to tap into situations where I felt what they might've felt and letting the conversation flow naturally.

• 3 months later...