anything to avoid ebay. I'm putting prices

I'll price these Mosaic sets. All come with booklets, box and cds. Excellent condition.

XXXSOLDXXXComplete Blue Note Hank Mobley fifties 6 discs $90 (I pay the shipping)

XXXSOLDXXXComplete Argo/Mercury Art Farmer/Benny Golson/Jazztet sessions 7 discs $105 (I pay the shipping)Disc 7 still sealed.

Complete Blue Note Sam Rivers 3 discs $95 (I pay shipping)

XXXSOLDXXXComplete Blue Note Lee Morgan Fifties Sessions 4 discs $100 (I pay shipping)

XXXSOLDXXXComplete Columbia JJ Johnson small group sessions 7 discs $140 (I pay shipping)

XXXSOLDXXXComplete Blue Note Lou Donaldson 6 discs. (All discs are sealed.) $140 (I pay shipping.)

discounts for multiple purchases

Edited by connoisseur series500

Being fairly new here, I'm curious what the rules of selling items are and perhaps the rationale behind them. I've read all forum rules, but I was quite surprised to read this reply.

I notice that the Donaldson discs are still sealed. This could get you in BIG trouble on this board. Better to pretend you listened to them, loved 'em, went out and bought a plastic wrap machine, and then re-sealed them yourself.