Organissimo on Sirius!

Cool. I've also heard reports of the Backstage Pass show we did turning up on PBS stations across the country.

Nice to see you! Where you bin keepin yerself brother Joe?

Been meaning to give you a call brother Paul. Bin keepin myself busy, is where!

I heard Jimmy Smith Goes to Washington on Sirius again today.

What may be noteworthy is that this time it was at 5:20 in the evening. The disc jockey didn't come on while I was in the car, but that's Mark Ruffin's time slot. The previous times I've heard the band were during Ulys Cathy's (sp?) show.

Ruffin is the program director. I don't know to what extent he programs the music on other guys' shows.

I assume they have the live CD, then. Very cool!

Mark Ruffin who programs the Sirius / XM Jazz Channel would have gotten the CD from both me and Terri Hinte - can take a while for a CD to get in the system but once it's in, it's in for a while too - up to people who subscribe to let us when "airplay" has kicked in though since that's hard to pin down...Mitchell

This afternoon at 1:45 eastern while driving in my car I heard Smokin' Section on Sirius!

Congrats guys!

Cool. I've also heard reports of the Backstage Pass show we did turning up on PBS stations across the country.

So, cool! The Backstage Pass show is on right now here in the SF Bay Area (KCSM-TV).

• 3 weeks later...