Are there any box bargains currently available?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Worked for me. PopMarket had problems with the code earlier, but was corrected.

Here’s the Today Show listing:

Miles Davis' Genius of Miles Davis box set.

Originally goes for $749.99.

Jill's Steals and Deals price is $224.99.

Set includes 43 CDs with 384 recordings documenting the history of his years at Columbia Records, a T-shirt and more.

All products will arrive within two weeks of order. Estimated shipping price costs about $10.99.

Editor's Note at 10:45 a.m. ET: The coupon code appears to be working now. Thanks for your patience.

Editor's Note at 10:30 a.m. ET: PopMarket.com is aware of an issue affecting their coupon code and are working to fix the technical difficulties. Please check back in a few hours.

Not a box set bargain, but a bargain for some interested parties.

OJC cds are more often than not now offered for fulfillment on Amazon by Newbury Comics. Which means you can combine a lot of 3.99, 4.99, 5.99 etc. OJC discs and get free shipping, quite a bargain rather than paying 2.99 shipping on each.

• 2 weeks later...

SecondSpin have another good promotion until this Friday, 20% off all orders over $25 plus free shipping (including international).

Last I looked, the Art Pepper 'Village Vanguard' and Joe Henderson 'Milestone' boxes were both available at $15.99 and $16.99 respectively.

SecondSpin have another good promotion until this Friday, 20% off all orders over $25 plus free shipping (including international).

Last I looked, the Art Pepper 'Village Vanguard' and Joe Henderson 'Milestone' boxes were both available at $15.99 and $16.99 respectively.

thanks for the tip

scored the 4CD debut set for $6.39 (with the discount) & no shipping to Australia

What's the story with this operation - is all of their material second hand or is some of it "cut outs"/remaindered stock ie new (some of the jazz box sets, Prestige RVG remasters, Keepneews remasters?)

I think I've seen previous discussions mentioning this

• 2 weeks later...

Jack Johnson at Popmarket, note that it's a one-day sale:

http://www.popmarket...Product%20image

Bought it, have yet to receive at least a shipping notice, for those who have already done business with them are they always so slow to manage their orders. ?

Yes - they can be very slow and don't provide any kind of status updates.

Denis

Paul Chambers Mosaic for $16.27 USD from a UK seller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Paul-Chambers-Mosaic-Select-CD-2004-/300591949113?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item45fcad2539#ht_500wt_1156

They also moved a Randy Weston for-- get this-- $2.07.

Also from the same seller, although not a boxed set, this is a very nice 3-CD collection of jazz on Capitol records - for £3.44

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300585930318

F

• 2 weeks later...