Are there any box bargains currently available?

Complete Horowitz Original Jacket, 84 Euros at Amazon.fr -->

http://www.amazon.fr...t/dp/B002P3J3BW

Last time I put in cart (- VAT, + shipping) to check it was $110 or so inc. shipping.

Amazon France has this deal back for those interested, with shipping in Canada, guess it should be similar for Yanks it goes around 125 $

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beatles boxes sold at low prices by third party sellers are likely to be bootlegs. Not that they sound different...

I agree. Last night, however, Amazon itself (for a very brief time, apparently) was selling the Beatles Mono Box Set for $99.99 - I purchased one myself.

Beatles boxes sold at low prices by third party sellers are likely to be bootlegs. Not that they sound different...

I agree. Last night, however, Amazon itself (for a very brief time, apparently) was selling the Beatles Mono Box Set for $99.99 - I purchased one myself.

Best Buy has the mono set for $99.99

Beatles Mono Box

I've got the stereo box so I can't bring myself to do it. Can/will anyone change my mind?

For U.S. members, Best Buy is selling the deluxe Tom Petty live Anthology set for $29.99. This includes 5 cds (1 exclusive to this set), 1 blue ray, 2 dvds, and an lp (a '76 live bootleg show). It was upwards of $100 when it came out 2 yrs ago.

For U.S. members, Best Buy is selling the deluxe Tom Petty live Anthology set for $29.99. This includes 5 cds (1 exclusive to this set), 1 blue ray, 2 dvds, and an lp (a '76 live bootleg show). It was upwards of $100 when it came out 2 yrs ago.

In stores or online??

Same for the Beatles Mono box?