Are there any box bargains currently available?

Bill Evans' Riverside & Milestone Albums:

http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B004I289FE/

Hard to find detailed information about the exact contents of this box. I did find a tracklisting after quite a lot of searching and it seems the "Time Remembered" CD is missing for some reason, can someone confirm or deny this?

See

http://www.universalmusic.it/jazz/news/newsdet.php?idn=3363

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Debut Records Story (4 CDs) has been reduced to $9.99.

http://www.amazon.co...05559823&sr=1-1

As I recall, Amazon had eight copies of this when I posted on the 16th. Today they are down to their last one at this price.

Yes, but: "We are not able to ship this item to your default shipping address."

If it's from a market seller, it does happen that they don't ship to Canada.

The Debut Records Story (4 CDs) has been reduced to $9.99.

http://www.amazon.co...05559823&sr=1-1

As I recall, Amazon had eight copies of this when I posted on the 16th. Today they are down to their last one at this price.

Yes, but: "We are not able to ship this item to your default shipping address."

If it's from a market seller, it does happen that they don't ship to Canada.

That's what I assumed... Amazon itself always ships here. But I get faster shipping, and usually lower prices, when I order from Europe.

Best Buy has the mono set for $99.99

Beatles Mono Box

Petty box set $29.99

Don't forget the 10% off 1 item coupon.

10% off coupon

They used to....its now 199.

Wow...if they made an error, they honored it this time, unlike they did with the Sly box of a few years ago.

Oh you mean when they had the Sly box for $10? They actually honored it, at least the store I went to here in SF did. I just showed them a copy of the printout and, after some haggling, they refunded the $65 back to me.

Edited by trane_fanatic

Amazon is presently (April 5, 2011) offering the Nat Cole Hip-O Select 3-CD boxed set for $14.60.

Riffin': The Decca, JATP, Keynote, and Mercury Recordings

Now $53.31!

Now it's all the way back down to $14.11. :blink: :blink: :blink: The price of this has been dropping like a rock day by day these past several weeks. It won't get much lower... I think.

Edited by trane_fanatic

Best Buy has the mono set for $99.99

Beatles Mono Box

Petty box set $29.99

Don't forget the 10% off 1 item coupon.

10% off coupon

They used to....its now 199.

Wow...if they made an error, they honored it this time, unlike they did with the Sly box of a few years ago.

Oh you mean when they had the Sly box for $10? They actually honored it, at least the store I went to here in SF did. I just showed them a copy of the printout and, after some haggling, they refunded the $65 back to me.

Not so lucky here, not that I really expected to be.

POPMARKET?

What is going on with them. I've tried to activate and account with three different emails and I never receive their invitation that allows me to full activate and establish my account. I just tried with my wife's email- strike 4!

Has anyone else had a problem....I'm guessing not since you all seem to shop there. They send me their emails, their help desk tells me to refer to the email they sent that I never received. They further tell me that they can't generate a new activation request and once you initiate an account that doesn't come to fruition they can't clear the email from having "account" status.

This is maddening.

I get the feeling they really don't want my money.

"Pop Market" currently has the 8 box set/trumpet case/replica mouthpiece/kitchen sink Miles Davis 'Genius' box for $399, with a further 15% off using the code. Incredible deal !

Best deal around. The 15% off code is FF2011.

$340 total! (the On the Corner metal box set alone sells for about 1/2, $170, anyway)

POPMARKET?

What is going on with them. I've tried to activate and account with three different emails and I never receive their invitation that allows me to full activate and establish my account. I just tried with my wife's email- strike 4!

Has anyone else had a problem....I'm guessing not since you all seem to shop there. They send me their emails, their help desk tells me to refer to the email they sent that I never received. They further tell me that they can't generate a new activation request and once you initiate an account that doesn't come to fruition they can't clear the email from having "account" status.

This is maddening.

I get the feeling they really don't want my money.

I had the same problem. Tried various email addresses and never received the confirmation email. Finally started a GMAIL email account and all's well.