BillF

Album Covers That Say It All

194 posts in this topic

The truth, the hole truth, and nothing butt the truth!

album023.jpg

va_royaltie%24_overdue_front.jpeg

barret_ray~_irresisti_101b.jpg

Metallica - The $5.98 EP: Garage Days Re-Revisited (1987)

042288878810.jpg

P.S. - When it was issued on CD they changed the title to "The $9.98 CD: Garage Days Re-Revisited".

bud-life2.jpg

I have that record, bought it just for the cover, and...there's an appealing corniness to it, like some old-timey trumpet player who sounds like he came by it honestly, in real time, if you know what I mean, like it's not the guy that's making himself sound corny, it's just the passage of time.

I think /i only paid a buck for it, and I'd not recommend spending too much of that if you should ever see it, but I was expecting some pre-fab yehbeer elevatist music, and, actually, no, not at all.

bud-life2.jpg

I have that record, bought it just for the cover, and...there's an appealing corniness to it, like some old-timey trumpet player who sounds like he came by it honestly, in real time, if you know what I mean, like it's not the guy that's making himself sound corny, it's just the passage of time.

I think /i only paid a buck for it, and I'd not recommend spending too much of that if you should ever see it, but I was expecting some pre-fab yehbeer elevatist music, and, actually, no, not at all.

and it's an infinite regress, just like the the sippy cup with the picture of a bear holding a sippy cup with a picture of a bear holding...

Edited by danasgoodstuff

mrmellow~~~_mrmellows_101b.jpg

cover.jpg

james_jesse_ilostmyba_101b.jpg

zzpopsterstheytried_3_101b.jpg