Stravinsky Conducts Rite, Firebird ML 4882

I've seen lots of "Stravinsky Conducts" LPs over the years, but I've never seen this one that I scored yesterday. Igor conducts the updated longer suite of Firebird on one side; the entire Rite - All 35 minutes - is on the other side.

This one has a great cover (I can't find the image online - maybe someone can help me). It is clearly from the mono Hi Fi era, with that huge Columbia "LP" logo.

So, a couple of questions.

I have some LPs with sides approaching around 30 minutes, but this one has 34 or 35 minutes, making it the longest single side of a record I've ever seen. Has anyone seen a side with more than 35 minutes? I'll be curious to check out the sound (I haven't played it yet); I don't have high hopes for the sonics.

Does anyone know if these are the same recordings that were released in stereo years later? This album is from the mono era, but I know that within the classical world, stereo recordings were being done prior to stereo LP technology.