Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This needs an update more than ever - I think I will find the time during my summer vacation. Things are gradually settling to a regular pace ...

I usually go this route when I'm looking for one (maybe it will help you with the update process)... (and maybe you already thought of that ;))...

https://www.google.com/search?num=100&newwindow=1&es_sm=119&q=organissimo+album+covers+site%3Awww.organissimo.org&oq=organissimo+album+covers+site%3Awww.organissimo.org&gs_l=serp.12...45229.48184.0.50391.6.6.0.0.0.0.186.641.4j2.6.0.ekp%2Ckpns%3D1000%2Ckpnss%3D100...0...1.1.45.serp..6.0.0.pQSYq-6dv2w

• 7 months later...

It seems to me that a few years back there was a "gay album covers" thread. I thought of one right away, but failed to post it.

Now many years later, I see it in a catalogue, and this thread was brought to mind. However, I don't see "gay album covers" on the list.

Does anyone else recall that thread, and can maybe provide a link?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 27.12.2015 at 2:08 AM, mikeweil said:

Seems that all links lead back here since the update - I will update the list, some day, maybe piece by piece .....

It's been like that for a while, alas. ..  but can't it be fixed by a simple cut/replace operation? I assume something in the url structure has changed during the update. This would need to be done by someone who can actually display the bb-code and copy it into any text editor ... alas we never got that display option back after the upgrade.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...