gentlemen will do anything for a rise

http://www.newser.co...into-grave.html<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-family: arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); "><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-family: arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); "><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-family: arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">

NEWSER) – Not even death can come between a man and his Doritos. Arch West, the Frito-Lay marketing exec credited with inventing the chip brand, died last week at age 97, reports the AP, and his Oct. 1 graveside service will feature the chips he dreamed up after stumbling upon a San Diego snack shop that was frying up tortilla chips in 1961. His family intends on "tossing Doritos chips in before they put the dirt over the urn," it said in a statement. NPR reminds us that there are now 23 different Doritos flavors available in the US; no word on which ones will grace the grave.----------

nd what for you, my friend--some lik-m-aid?

a baseball glove?

a dogeared bible?

a dollar bill?

a hubcap?

a slice of miss holly's sourdough bread?

a picture of elvis, or michael, or the beatles?

your prayer beads?

our true loves are unconditional-----

my beloved alcohol spirits will evaporate; so too shall i. pour a fine shot in me,on me, and in my dirt, nonetheless.

Wild_Turkey_Kentucky_Spirit.jpg

four-roses-mariage-2009.jpg

Picture054-10.jpg

be sure to play some loud wild jazz music for all the other birdsthis extra fine 1930 fess williams would be really fine.some of those old cats we never hear could really blow.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQACgdwgBk4

308176_10150392061716974_664376973_10149322_419568262_n.jpg

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a new toy...

51yA0UC7ijL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

strangely, i really wanted somebody who would love and take care of my 7000 vinyls(junk) after i'm gone.

over the weekend, i met a 30ish highly creative percussion teacher who plays free jazz, ryan jewell, who promises to keep them, listen to them, and never sell them.

he can give them away, but must never sell them.

music has never been a business with me.

somehow, i believe him.

Edited by alocispepraluger102

Cool. I'm getting to the point that I'm hoping I can find someone who loves the stuff I do so I can pass it one. I would imagine most of my relatives would throw away my vinyl, my pipes, and after a quick browse, my books. Seems like such a waste...

2855535-colin-vallon-trio-rruga.jpg

Picture002-14.jpg

Picture001-11.jpg

Picture005-13.jpg

Picture008-13.jpg

Picture008-14.jpg

Picture014-13.jpg

Picture016-17.jpg

Picture018-15.jpg

castaway

on tap at keg of nails--there's but one keg--get there fast.

DSC06815.jpg

DSC06817.jpg

DSC06818.jpg

on tap

9% abv

the best pumpkin beer i've tasted, by far.

pumpkin spice, pumpkin peel, cream, black chai, cinamon, nutmeg.

served in a snifter. i may return for another helping.

if you're near keg of nails and love exceptionally fine beers, take this chance to enjoy a miraculous ale.

till the clouds roll by