BFT #86 Signup

NIS

I hope I'm not stepping on the current BFT, Alex. I'm still listening and enjoying.

So here's the deal; It has taken me a long time to take the plunge and do one of these because I am kind of intimidated by you guys. You all know more about music and write about it much better than I do. I have had a whole lot of fun listening to previous efforts here, so I hope you will enjoy tracks from some of my favorite albums. Hopefully, also, at least some of these things will be recognizable. I would hate to think that I am too far out in left field. The oldest stuff is from the 1970s so this will certainly be different than BFT 85.

Also, while it is probably pretty corny (the song, not the musicianship), I think I have the perfect closing track for a BFT. How is that for a hook?

Jeffcrom has volunteered to do the downloads for me. I can send out any CDRs.

Give it a try. Thanks

Nick

Hi All,

Jeffcrom has provided us with download links, which I will send out at the end of the week. We have a nice little group but hopefully there will be some other folks join us.

Hot Ptah, I have a disc ready to be sent out to you.

Edited by NIS

I am going to be pretty busy the next few days, so I sent the download links for this BFT by PM (e-mail for JSangry) today. There should be 13 tracks.

If there are any problems, please let me know and hopefully Jeff will help us out. If I missed anyone or if anyone else want to join in, let me know, also.

Nick

I am going to be pretty busy the next few days, so I sent the download links for this BFT by PM (e-mail for JSangry) today. There should be 13 tracks.

If there are any problems, please let me know and hopefully Jeff will help us out. If I missed anyone or if anyone else want to join in, let me know, also.

Nick

I'm not on Nick's PM for the download, since I already have the music, so post here if you have any download problems and I'll try to help.

• 6 months later...