Mosaic Sets for Sale

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the Basie already but that was really too low priced....also compared to the others..... :shrug[1]:

/Shaft

I think the Roulette's in error. Set 229 is the Basie Verve. Still a decent price though.

You're right, the Roulette Studio Basie is set 149 and has 10 discs.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you happen to score so many promo sets from Mosaic?

Please answer this seemingly reasonable question, Mr. Peccary. Failure to do so makes one suspicious.

Suspicious? You're killing me.

I spent many years as a journalist and collector. Moving along some sets that I don't/haven't listened to in order to get a Martin guitar. Something that I will enjoy on a much more regular basis.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you happen to score so many promo sets from Mosaic?

Please answer this seemingly reasonable question, Mr. Peccary. Failure to do so makes one suspicious.

Suspicious? You're killing me.

I spent many years as a journalist and collector. Moving along some sets that I don't/haven't listened to in order to get a Martin guitar. Something that I will enjoy on a much more regular basis.

So you were sent these sets by Mosaic in the expectation/hope that, as a journalist, you would review/write about them? If my figures are correct, thirty-one of the thirty-eight sets you are offering for sale here are SEALED.