UNIQLO BN T-Shirts

Steve Gray

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter was on to them before me. She's got herself Art Blakey's Like Someone in Love and insists on buying me Joe Henderson's In 'n Out :lol:

A bit risque ! :g

Do they do an 'Inner Urge'?

:eye::blink:

Bl**dy hell ! Can't believe some of the titles they have on there. 'Its Time' and Tony Williams 'Spring' tee shirts for the Summer would be nice. Not the sort of thing I thought I would ever see on a t-shirt.

Agree that they look on the small size. Why is it that UK t-shirts are always sized for teenage stick insects and not for the likes of most of us?

It would be nice if some company did the same thing but with really good quality cotton sweat shirts that last longer than a week. I have the suspicion that these t-shirts will get baggy pretty fast and not last more than a few washs.

Edited by sidewinder

Dropped by the UNIQLO mens store in the Ginza at lunchtime. They had most of the Blue Note t-shirts in stock and they looked very nice. Couldn't resist picking up a black Jackie Mclean 'Let Freedom Ring' shirt, just the thing now the weather is warming up.

i refuse to let indie-rock douchebags desecrate blue note records. you may not own a blue note records t-shirt if you do not own any blue note records :rmad:

If I had a Blue Note t-shirt for every Blue Note CD I own, I would have enough shirts to last a year!

I bought three of the XLs from ropeadope way back when (BN logo, Indestructible, and Unity)--they still fit ok. They're really like a size large in better quality fabric t-shirts.

Got 4 or 5 of those - agree that they are a better spec, although I would have preferred even heavier ply. The 'New York Is Now' and 'Evolution' are pretty damn cool. :cool:

I'm surprised Sony/Columbia haven't latched onto this.

A t-shirt for every Miles album!

(I'm a grumpy puritan in all of this - refuse to walk round looking like a billboard. Maybe I should get one of these put on a t-shirt:

Puritan-Roundhead-xx-John-Pettie.JPG

).

Edited by A Lark Ascending

• 1 year later...
  • 10 years later...
16 hours ago, Tjazz said:

For once my expanding girth doesn't hurt, so thanks for this. I ordered the Cornbread, the Hill and the Hub. Should have gotten the other Morgan but this is plenty. The Cornbread looks very snazzy.

17 hours ago, Dan Gould said:

For once my expanding girth doesn't hurt, so thanks for this. I ordered the Cornbread, the Hill and the Hub. Should have gotten the other Morgan but this is plenty. The Cornbread looks very snazzy.

I was able to get XL in the 2 Morgan shirts but all the others were only showing S sizes.

5 minutes ago, jazzbo said:

These fit pretty snug so imo an XXL is more like an XL.

Yup, can confirm!!

I got a Judgement and Out To Lunch — and they had Hill’s Compulsion!!! about 2-3 years ago (which I also got).  All XL, but they’re all a ‘snug’ XL.

The Judgement one is especially nice!! ❤️

2 minutes ago, Rooster_Ties said:

Yup, can confirm!!

I got a Judgement and Out To Lunch — and they had Hill’s Compulsion!!! about 2-3 years ago (which I also got).  All XL, but they’re all a ‘snug’ XL.

The Judgement one is especially nice!! ❤️

I agree==I have those two and Cornbread and Hub-Tones.