Anybody seen Jim Sangrey lately?

Maybe some board members should help him out?

:blink:

Well, I do know a guy in Cleveland who's friend has a cousin, married to a dude, who's best friend fixes air conditioners. I think that guy has coffee at a place that is known to be a local hang out for plumbers. ;)

Edited by catesta

Hey everybody. I'm still alive and hanging in (albeit by a thread or by a noose I've yet to ascertain...). As Chuck mentioned, there have been a rash of unexpected situations in the family lately, including a MONSTER hailstorm Saturday night, all of them requiring my full attention. It will probably be a while before I'm able to resume anything like my former posting pace, but I'll be here when I can. Definitely, I'll at least be reading whenever possible.

Thanks for the concern. These are indeed "interesting times", but they ain't killed me (yet), so I expect to be stronger whenever everything gets back to normal (or as close to what passes for "normal" in the Sangrey household ;) ). Jazz ain't for sissies, you know, so I figure I got a step or two on whatever freakishness Life thinks it can pull on me and my family.

The Beat Goes On.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...