Anybody seen Jim Sangrey lately?

Jim and his family are on vacation. He should be back this coming week.

What, they don't have computers in Branson? B-)

Not too far off...

Orlando area, including Disney World for 3 days. The wife, the daughter, and me. The boy's 18 and working, so he was required to stay home. Judging by the shape the house was in when we got home, we weren't too terribly missed. But he was. good practice for the future, though, for all of us...

Let's just say that it's damn good to be home, and that for all the grief the Mousekepigs get (and deserve), when viewed strictly from an "end-user" (i.e. - consumer) standpoint, they do what they do far better than anybody else...

If you absolutely have to do the theme-park/resort thing, Disney really is in a class by itself, at least Disney World. The "controlled environment" thing is really creepy sometimes, but dammit, there ain't no "unfortunate surprises", and when the object of the game really is to make the trains run on time (literally and figuratively), hey - they do it perfectly. The competition doesn't. Trust me.

Time for BFT duties now :w

I've still got this on my plate too. I've given both discs one spin each -- just within the last 48 hours -- and I've been good and haven't looked at the discussions already (other than occasionally checking to see if the discussion was almost done :ph34r: ).

I hope to post my thoughts on BFT#24 (part 1 & 2) by the end of the week.

Edited by Rooster_Ties

I've yet to comment on BFT 23 or 24. Sorry Impossible and Ubu, I have been very busy at home. I will comment asap, but probably not for a while.

24 will be my last one for a while, until I get it together.

Welcome back, Jim! Sorry to hijack your thread. :g

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...