Consolidated listings

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear things have made it out ok. Everything has been mailed with the exception of a couple of overseas packages, which should go out today. Thanks again.

I am starting to take CDs to the shops, but there still are many CDs left, looking for good homes.

Between today and Sept. 13 (when I shut down selling for good), I am offering the following reductions from the original prices, even in the last chance list (though much of that has gone to CD shops) --

Between $2 and $6, 1 dollar off.

Above $7, 2 dollars off.

The only other change is that you must buy 6 or more CDs to get 10% off the new prices.

Still free shipping to the US with 3+ CDs.

Eric

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

So there are two who wanted to let things ride to see about the "straggler CDs" still to be listed and there are two large orders I am processing. You know who you are. :P

Everything else was mailed out Monday or Tuesday. Thanks so much! If I can tonight, I will clean up the lists and remove all sold items. These lists are valid for another 10 days before it all moves to Last Chance for maybe a final week. By Thurs. I will try to list those CDs with invalid or missing UPC codes. I'll probably also create a list headed "I Can't Believe It's Still Here" of the best of the rest... :w

Eric

Head up that "I cant' believe it's still here" with the Gato Barbieri Third World and Phenix albums. Those are great!

:tup

totally agree!! - Flying Dutchman material

Would have snapped them up but already have em - only looking for El Pampero (live Montreux '71)

Sorry to tell you that El Pampero is the best one of all, best thing he ever did!

Today was an example of the benefit of maintaining a good relationship with the owner of my local independent brick and mortar retailer. I got a call from him this afternoon that someone getting rid of their collection had just brought in over 400 CDs and he thought I might be interested in taking a look through it. In addition to about 30 other discs I picked up, I got a copy of El Pampero in mint condition for $6.

Update:

So there are two who wanted to let things ride to see about the "straggler CDs" still to be listed and there are two large orders I am processing. You know who you are. :P

Everything else was mailed out Monday or Tuesday. Thanks so much! If I can tonight, I will clean up the lists and remove all sold items. These lists are valid for another 10 days before it all moves to Last Chance for maybe a final week. By Thurs. I will try to list those CDs with invalid or missing UPC codes. I'll probably also create a list headed "I Can't Believe It's Still Here" of the best of the rest... :w

Eric

Head up that "I cant' believe it's still here" with the Gato Barbieri Third World and Phenix albums. Those are great!

:tup

totally agree!! - Flying Dutchman material

Would have snapped them up but already have em - only looking for El Pampero (live Montreux '71)

Sorry to tell you that El Pampero is the best one of all, best thing he ever did!

Today was an example of the benefit of maintaining a good relationship with the owner of my local independent brick and mortar retailer. I got a call from him this afternoon that someone getting rid of their collection had just brought in over 400 CDs and he thought I might be interested in taking a look through it. In addition to about 30 other discs I picked up, I got a copy of El Pampero in mint condition for $6.

<_<

Edited by romualdo

Everything has been mailed out from the last round of orders. Thanks again.

I'm now taking stuff to the shops every few days. I still have a lot available, but the inventory is not current for sure.

On a total tangent, I've also been selling CDs on Amazon and got an email from one of the buyers asking if he could return it because he just didn't like the music! Just wow.