Anyone else use an electronic piece of crap?

So. I am using a Blackberry Storm 9500. When I reply to an email, a fresh copy of the email I replied to appears in my inbox - on the handlheld but not on the server. I see one or two people asked about this on Blackberry forums and got ignored (go figure). Anyone else have this problem? I'm gonna get an iphone.

So. I am using a Blackberry Storm 9500. When I reply to an email, a fresh copy of the email I replied to appears in my inbox - on the handlheld but not on the server. I see one or two people asked about this on Blackberry forums and got ignored (go figure). Anyone else have this problem? I'm gonna get an iphone.

i got rid of my cell phone a few months back. pretty happy about it. unnecessary waste of time/energy/money imo. yeah yeah, convenience is great yada yada yada... all said and done, i'm very happy to be back to just a 'land line.'

"how could we ever have lived without them?!" just fine thank you.

i know this doesn't help you david. i'm just sayin'...

Edited by thedwork

I have a Blackberry smartphone, but I'm going back to a "dumb" phone when my 2-year contract is up next month. There are some things about the BB I don't care for but, basically, I think it's something I can live without. Lord knows I'm sufficiently tethered to the internet by virtue of my laptop.

my 5+ year old $10 w376g tracfone, which costs me $7 per month, and my everpresent durable 17" screen souped up dell professional laptop(from 2001), combined with my $15 pearl mp3 player, loaded with music the public isn't capable of ever appreciating or understanding and that the apple store has never heard of, and my durable 1991 state of the art minolta freedom zoom 70c film camera, are my defiant relics of everything and anything modern or up to date, and show my contempt for pretty much everything current.

my newest car is only 24 years old, of course.

Edited by alocispepraluger102

i got rid of my cell phone a few months back. pretty happy about it. unnecessary waste of time/energy/money imo. yeah yeah, convenience is great yada yada yada... all said and done, i'm very happy to be back to just a 'land line.'

"how could we ever have lived without them?!" just fine thank you.

i know this doesn't help you david. i'm just sayin'...

Before I got a cell phone just a few years ago, a co-worker used to try to shame me into getting one. Said even the homeless had cell phones. Well, of course. Where would they put a landline, Sherlock?

I hate it when people try to shame you about your rate of technology adoption. Bad taste.

Before I got a cell phone just a few years ago, a co-worker used to try to shame me into getting one. Said even the homeless had cell phones. Well, of course. Where would they put a landline, Sherlock?

I hate it when people try to shame you about your rate of technology adoption. Bad taste.

I have a cellphone(wife's insistence) and I avoid charging it or carrying it. I always hear people say that they need it for emergencies, but people had emergencies before cellphones and lived. In NYC,in the two biggest emergencies in the last 20 years(9/11 & the blackout) cellphones did not work!