Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
a126366184

[FA] Rare Japanese CDs on eBay (July)

6 posts in this topic

Just post 185 items on eBay, many with lower starting price, please don't miss them.

eBay Auction

scored the gambrell/Hamilton trio TOCJ CD - has been on my wants list

thanks

I've always wondered if selling this many CDs on eBay increases your chances of getting stiffed. I keep reading all of these horror stories about sellers who send off CDs and LPs to unscrupulous buyers who simply say, "I never received the item" and get their money back. Zoltan - how are these sales going?

I've always wondered if selling this many CDs on eBay increases your chances of getting stiffed. I keep reading all of these horror stories about sellers who send off CDs and LPs to unscrupulous buyers who simply say, "I never received the item" and get their money back. Zoltan - how are these sales going?

I haven't sold anything on ebay in over two years, but only had a few of those experiences out of probably 1000+ sales over a 10 year period. Ebay seems to police their community pretty well in that particular regard (but not in other regards).

Delivery confirmation and the new international forms have kept the buyers honest, at least in my experience.

Just post 185 items on eBay, many with lower starting price, please don't miss them.

eBay Auction

scored the gambrell/Hamilton trio TOCJ CD - has been on my wants list

thanks

Received the CD today

Lovely condition all over (disc, case & slick)

Thanks