Lloyd McNeill - Asha and now Washington Suite released on CD !

felser

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, felser said:

Very nice.  Amazon USA does not show Tori being released until September 30, so I am very jealous!

I'd offer to pop into SOTU and get them for you sooner but I think it would increase your outlay a fair bit at £12 each plus postage

48 minutes ago, mjazzg said:

I'd offer to pop into SOTU and get them for you sooner but I think it would increase your outlay a fair bit at £12 each plus postage

Thanks,  the price is great, much lower than I'm paying here ($23) but the postage would probably be a killer.  All things come to those who wait....

• 3 weeks later...

I finally received the two CDs after they were shipped on July 13! It took the customs two weeks to clear them. No charges, as they had been smart enough to declare the value at a level just below the € 22 margin.

I recommend anybody who wants them to order soon - only 1.000 copies worldwide made of each CD.

They just announced another limited pressing of Washington Suite on red vinyl.

Edited by mikeweil

5 hours ago, Bluesnik said:

Got the two Lloyd McNeill albums yesterday from Soul Jazz on the strength of the recs here. And also Journeys in Modern jazz: Britain 1965-72. That's a sampler of British jazz from that time that was mainly released in vinyl. It was difficult to get hold of on CD.

Be sure to start with "Asha" and "Washington Suite" for McNeill.