Feels Like Home

Norah Jones fan

Still, if someone DID get directed here because they like Norah Jones, wouldn't it behoove more people to attempt to direct that fan towards some "good" jazz? It wouldn't hurt most of our favorites to get a few cross-over listeners, and it wouldn't be the first time it has happened.

Case in point: my mother. I bought her the Norah Jones album when it first came out. I knew she would like it.

She told me later that she was going to purchase some more jazz. I recommended Kind of Blue (of course). Since then she has-- on her own-- bought a few Miles discs, some Coltrane, and has some Monk and Gillespie on the way. Not bad for someone who otherwise would have been buying another Seals and Crofts greatest hits disc.

:tup:tup:tup

Maybe you think it's funny, Jazz Groove, but I find it annoying and stupid. But rather than ban you, I figured I'd just let everyone know so they can make fun of you endlessly since you're acting like an idiot.

Have fun! :)

Fire away, folks.

So now can we discuss why Jazz Groove is "buzzing" like that? :lol:

All right, since this is the second time this particular Organissimo member has deceived fellow members by using an alias with the sole intention of fooling people, I am not going to go the ol' private email route like I did before with him and try to settle this behind the scenes.

Word to wise, folks.  Every post from every computer that you use leaves behind an IP address that I can see.  I can instantly see exactly who is using what IP address or addresses, find all posts using such an address, find all users who have ever used such an address, etc. etc.  So don't come in here pretending to be someone you're not.

The rules clearly state:

v. We do not tolerate multiple memberships or aliases: We allow one account per member. Anyone found to have multiple accounts will have one or more of those accounts deleted and face possible banning.

So with that in mind, Norah Jones Fan has the same IP address as Jazz Groove who also has the same address as BLP 1577 who, as our older users may remember, also used the same IP address to create an account called Chicken Shack and proceeded to post a stupid announcement about Mosaic, just to stir the shit, back in July which can be seen here.

Now he's doing it again, creating an account called Norah Jones Fan to come in here and stir up shit. Maybe you think it's funny, Jazz Groove, but I find it annoying and stupid. But rather than ban you, I figured I'd just let everyone know so they can make fun of you endlessly since you're acting like an idiot.

Have fun! :)

Fire away, folks.

What a moron. That "more Larry Young boxes found" thread still bugs me. Mosaic got – what? – probably a dozen or probably more phone calls and e-mails from people suddenly rabid for these mythical OOP sets that supposedly magically appeared out of thin air. <_<

:tdown:tdown

What a jerk. -_-