5 Verve Mosaic boxes now available on eMusic

mjzee

The cheapest tracks on eMusic are .49. Imo, $37.50 is a fair price for 7 discs. And don't forget that members who purchase a booster pack receive a bonus, so the price would be even even lower. Of course, there are other options. You could buy it at Amazon for $45.15, or go to iTunes and pay $49.99.

Edited by sonnymax

Wish they would put the Stuff Smith on there !

Oh, I'm so glad to have it! Wonderful, wonderful music!

Half of it was on a 2CD set (the Dizzy/OP sessions) and the album with Shirley Horn (of course missing the bonus tracks) was in the LPR/digipack/Originals-series at some time.

A quality control question:

I'm listening to the Golson/Farmer on Spotify right now and there is some kind of digital artifact that has ruined some of the tracks. Specifically, the sound I'm talking about starts at around 3:00 of "Little Karin" and continues all the way through the end of the set. (Anyone else with Spotify hear this, or do just I need to restart something?)

Does anyone with the eMusic versions hear what I'm talking about, as well?

A quality control question:

I'm listening to the Golson/Farmer on Spotify right now and there is some kind of digital artifact that has ruined some of the tracks. Specifically, the sound I'm talking about starts at around 3:00 of "Little Karin" and continues all the way through the end of the set. (Anyone else with Spotify hear this, or do just I need to restart something?)

Does anyone with the eMusic versions hear what I'm talking about, as well?

This has come up on the emusic forum. Apparently this is a label problem, because the same problem is being reported on downloads of the same album from itunes and amazon. As others here can probably attest, people who own the physical album don't encounter the sound issue. Don't know if there's any headway being made on refunds or fixing it. I recommend emailing emusic customer service and requesting a refund due to sound problems. They're usually pretty good about that.

Cheers.