Getting hold of past BFT CDs ...

neveronfriday

Hi everyone,

I'm slowly but surely getting with the programme and I was wondering if anyone (possibly in Europe, to save on postage) can provide me with the first 4 BFT Cds (couw was nice enough to supply me with #5, which will hopefully arrive here today). I would reimburse you, of course.

Just post here or PM me.

Thanks!

Tjobbe, deus, I can provide you with these. I propose I send copies to one of you, who then copies and sends on to the other. We'll work this out.

Chris, I would love to be of help, but I think someone in the US better handle this from an overall cost and kerosine perspective.

I would love to see the first three as well, as it took me a long time to get over here from the BNBB. I admit I peeked a bit at the answer threads, though... but I can't really remember much except that one of them had a Vince Guaraldi track that surprised and impressed a lot of people.

I would be more than willing to make a copy of each and send them along to the next person.

Peace

Chris, it might be cumbersome, and my possible solution is due to my inability to burn. But if I can come up with a safe way to mail the discs and you can copy, I'd be happy to send them to you, you can burn them, and send them back to me. Let me know.

That would be cool if you were willing-- I'd be happy to redistribute-- it looks like there might be a few other on the US/Canada/Mexico side of the pond who would like copies?

PM me if you'd like to follow up on this...