Complete Masters (Bechet, Satchmo, Ella, Billie, Bird)

Hm... I guess stealing back from the thieves is generally an accepted practice here, even if the thieves aren't, according to the laws of their countries :)

But yes indeed - it makes one hope that Mosaic will indeed do their planned Chick/Ella box!

I was afraid they might scratch it after the Universal box appeared, but that doesn't seem the case.

Last thing I heard from Scott Wenzel is that they are planning a late 2012 release date for the Webb/Fitzgerald box. Could be later, of course :)

Edited by J.A.W.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever will be fine with me... I'm lagging behind some, still need the huge Ellington, the new Hawkins, the Threadgill, and several others. But then I guess it would help them bigtime if people bought more stuff just after release, rather than waiting.

Hm... I guess stealing back from the thieves is generally an accepted practice here, even if the thieves aren't, according to the laws of their countries :)

But yes indeed - it makes one hope that Mosaic will indeed do their planned Chick/Ella box!

I was afraid they might scratch it after the Universal box appeared, but that doesn't seem the case.

Yeah, it's the corporate thieves that are actually trying to make sure that the "normal" thieves have to pay $100.000 per tune and disappear in some dark and dusty jail cells. :D

Last thing I heard from Scott Wenzel is that they are planning a late 2012 release date for the Webb/Fitzgerald box. Could be later, of course :)

Good it's not sooner. Mosaic is beginning to cost me two arms and half a leg. :)

Whenever will be fine with me... I'm lagging behind some, still need the huge Ellington, the new Hawkins, the Threadgill, and several others. But then I guess it would help them bigtime if people bought more stuff just after release, rather than waiting.

I'm quite sure Mosaic can do a much better job with the Webb/Fitzgerald material (if the right person does the mastering).

Looking forward to it.

Yeah, it's the corporate thieves that are actually trying to make sure that the "normal" thieves have to pay $100.000 per tune and disappear in some dark and dusty jail cells. :D

Just make sure they're all imprisoned in the US, they've got far too few of their citizens imprisoned anyways :party:

Just make sure they're all imprisoned in the US, they've got far too few of their citizens imprisoned anyways :party:

You're not trying to stir the pot, are you?

If yes, let me have a spoon ...

:D