Seagull acoustic guitars

skeith

Just curious as to whether anyone has had any experience with these.

i have a vague memory of playing one quite a long time ago and not being impressed w/ either feel or tone; but i also remember them being quite affordable. hopefully others who have more experience w/ seagull guitars can help out w/ their experiences :g

are you considering getting one?

Edited by thedwork

I've some experience with Hummingbirds and Doves. . . but not Seagulls. Interesting, looked at them on the Guitar Center website. They're a division of Godin Guitars, which have a good reputation and although I've no personal experience with them I correspond occasionally with a person who has one and really has been happy with it.

Not familiar with them myself, but when I'm interested in a guitar, I usually see what's on YouTube. Sure enough, there are lots of videos that discuss and dissect Seagull acoustics. Here's a link.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=seagull+acoustic+guitars&oq=seagull+acoustic+guitars&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=1528l9670l0l12741l24l24l0l15l15l0l155l1015l4.5l9l0