So, have I missed anything?

This is the first time I've logged-in since 2006 and I just wanted to say hello. I appreciate you all for being the wonderful friends you were to me back then. I loved my time on this board!

I'm sorry I haven't been around, but life has chewed me up quite a bit and I haven't been much fun. :P

I hope there's still a place for me here. I'd love to join back in on the fun.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Larry Kart was impregnated in a horrible science experiment got wrong - and had to get permission from Rick Santorum in order to put the baby up for adoption.

2) Jeff Crompton was blinded in a terrible science experiment accidental explosion. He lost three fingers from his left hand, one eye, and 6 toes from his left foot. Fortunately, all is ok because he is right-footed and can still play a bass drum.

3) this site was dissolved; Jim Alfredson, in a fit of late-night madness, told us all to go F ourselves and closed it down. Three days later he sold it to Google for $6 billion,

Edited by AllenLowe

Welcome back Brass.

My own tale of sadness.

Will be laid off effective next Thursday- 8 mos before I can

draw on my retirement IRA.

Plus uninsurable except at great expense due to a 7 bypass

surgery 7 years ago today...

Thank goodness for jazz.

Saw Charles McPherson last night at our jazz fest.

Life goes on...

2) Jeff Crompton was blinded in a terrible science experiment accidental explosion. He lost three fingers from his left hand, one eye, and 6 toes from his left foot. Fortunately, all is ok because he is right-footed and can still play a bass drum.

This probably just puzzled AfricaBrass; I wasn't around in 2006, when he last posted. I've heard a lot about you, though, AB, and am glad you're back.

And even after the accident, I still have three toes on my left foot. It's cool.