FS: A Bunch Of BoxSets from Mosaic and othe Complete Sessions + MFSL

I found this forum through audiogon from buying from a member on here and i figured i would give this a shot on organissimo before putting them up on ebay for a higher price just for quickness and ease of selling. Although i'm new on here i have plenty of references from various other boards

most of these are duplicates from my collection ... I will be updating this first post with new items and price changes if they apply

MOSAIC

Mosaic 103 (MR3) - Albert Ammons & Meade Lux Lewis - The Complete Blue Note Recordings $60

Mosaic 109 (MR6) - The Hall/Johson/De Paris/Dickenson - The Complete Blue Note Sessions $85

Mosaic 110 (MR6) - Sidney Bechet - The Complete Blue Note Recordings $100

Mosaic 112 (MD3) - Thelonious Monk - The Complete Black Lion & Vogue $120

Mosaic 116 (MR5) - Bud Powell - The Complete Blue Note Recordings $110

Mosaic 123 (MR23) - VA - The Complete Commodore Vol.1 $150

Mosaic 128 (MR23) - VA - The Complete Commodore Vol.2 $275

Mosaic 132 (MR5) - George Lewis - The Complete Blue Note Recordings $90

Mosaic 136 (MR6) - Stan Kenton - The Complete Capitol Recordings Of The Holman & Russo Charts $110

Mosaic 145 (MD2) - Don Cherry - The Complete Blue Note Recordings $85

Mosaic 150 (MD4) - Jackie McLean - The Complete Blue Note Sessions $85

Mosaic 152 (MQ7) - Eddie Condon & His All Stars - The Complete CBS Recordings $100

Mosaic 165 (MD4) - Illinois Jacquet - The Complete Sessions $75

Mosaic 187 (MD6) - Hot Record Society - The Complete HRS Sessions $80

Mosaic 190 (MD6) - Django Reinhardt & Quintet Of Hob Club France - The Complete Swing/HMV Sessions $80

Mosaic 218 (MD4) - Jack Teagarden - The Complete Roulette Sessions $85

Mosaic 221 (MD4) - Gerry Mulligan - The Complete Verve Concert Band Sessions $90

Mosaic 223 (MD7) - Woody Herman & His Orchestra & Woodchoppers - The Complete Columbia $110

OTHERS

Thelonious Monk - The Complete Riverside Recordings (CD) $110

Miles Davis - The Complete Columbia Album Collection (CD) $150 (first version)

Sarah Vaughan - The Complete Sarah Vaughan On Mercury Vol.1 (LP) $95

Sarah Vaughan - The Complete Sarah Vaughan On Mercury Vol.3 (LP) $95

Sarah Vaughan - The Complete Sarah Vaughan On Mercury Vol.4 Part1 (LP) $95

Charlie Parker - The Complete Savoy Studio Sessions (LP) $50

John Coltrane - The Heavyweight Champion - The Complete Atlantic Recordings (LP) $150 ... box is in decent shape and is still whole but has seen better days, some of the individual sleeves have a top right corner bump from when the box got bumped, but the records are super clean

I also have a few MFSL Sealed and unsealed

In terms of condition the LPs and CDs themselves they're in real real great shape, the older mosaic boxes vary between condition but can give details upon inquiry.

Add $10 shipping for the first set, $5 for 2nd set, and 3rd set with no additional charge (media mail with delivery confirmation and insurance) the commodore sets are going to be a little more because of the non standard box and weight. can do discounts on 3+ sets purchased. I prefer to ship within the states since international shipping is extremely expensive these days but will consider if the buyer has no problems with the expensive shipping fees

Thanks,

Kenny

kennylamre@gmail.com

post-16314-0-21768000-1331321807_thumb.j

Edited by Kenny6007

MOSAIC

Mosaic 103 (MR3) - Albert Ammons & Meade Lux Lewis - The Complete Blue Note Recordings $70

Mosaic 109 (MR6) - The Hall/Johson/De Paris/Dickenson - The Complete Blue Note Sessions $95

Mosaic 110 (MR6) - Sidney Bechet - The Complete Blue Note Recordings $100

Mosaic 132 (MR5) - George Lewis - The Complete Blue Note Recordings $90

I'd be all over some of these if they were on CD, but I'm really trying not to get more vinyl. (I find I just never play it.) Good luck on the sale! It's all great stuff, so I'm sure it'll get picked up.

I'm kind of the opposite in that I find that I never touch my CDs, for digital music its so much easier to just run them from my file server instead of popping in discs. If I need to change discs its going to be records :) .... I only have the CDs because I haven't purchased the LP version or they didn't release in vinyl

• 2 months later...

it's been a real hectic 2 months, i'm terribly sorry that i've neglected this thread but i'm glad every got their records and is good and is happy with their new sets. I've updated the first post to reflect some price changes and some additions, i'm going to try and get actual descriptions of each set but it's going to take some time to go through things.

lets get some stuff shipped on tuesday :)

• 5 months later...