The Girls Of Singlesnet.com

JSngry

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ruining my own joke by explaining it, but I guess the references were a little too obscure so it wasn't very good anyway. Three popular methods of Youtube trolling are to comment as follows:

On any video with poor image quality: "which pixel is the [subject of video]?

On any sports-related video whatsoever: "LeBron traveled"

On any video at all featuring a woman, especially a woman doing something angrily: "Why, that's a strange looking kitchen"

I'm ruining my own joke by explaining it, but I guess the references were a little too obscure so it wasn't very good anyway. Three popular methods of Youtube trolling are to comment as follows:

On any video with poor image quality: "which pixel is the [subject of video]?

On any sports-related video whatsoever: "LeBron traveled"

On any video at all featuring a woman, especially a woman doing something angrily: "Why, that's a strange looking kitchen"

A Youtube expert, already!

I guess I'm willing to put up with all the chaff on YouTube since there's so much wheat. All I would like the experts to explain to me is why the knuckleheads continue to post concert cell phone grabs with jumpy video and unlistenable audio. A complete waste of time. On the other hand, where else would you ever find something like this? Dig the purple fingernails.

I think my girlfriend might have contacted them. . . no singlesnet gals have shown up on my laptop for a while. . . .

On your laptop? Wow, I'm lucky to get them onto my desktop.

Do women get some equivalent of the "enhancement" ads that I get? If so, these women look like repeat customers.

I guess I'm willing to put up with all the chaff on YouTube since there's so much wheat. All I would like the experts to explain to me is why the knuckleheads continue to post concert cell phone grabs with jumpy video and unlistenable audio. A complete waste of time. On the other hand, where else would you ever find something like this? Dig the purple fingernails.

Amazing - First time I've seen that. Wonder what show it was broadcast on?

What is definitely getting out of control is the number of dating sites populating in GoogleAds.

It was mentioned at the onset of this program that certain ads or type of ads could be blocked if it was so requested, but so far requests have been made and no ads have been blocked.

The images posted here are all lifted directly from the Single Snet ads I see every dam time I come to this board, and if they're not designed to provoke a "leering" response, I don't know for what they are designed.

So, what live music are you going to see tonight?

post-3-0-62543600-1331453603_thumb.jpgpost-3-0-62543600-1331453603_thumb.jpgpost-3-0-62543600-1331453603_thumb.jpgpost-3-0-62543600-1331453603_thumb.jpgpost-3-0-62543600-1331453603_thumb.jpg

What is definitely getting out of control is the number of dating sites populating in GoogleAds.

It was mentioned at the onset of this program that certain ads or type of ads could be blocked if it was so requested, but so far requests have been made and no ads have been blocked.

The images posted here are all lifted directly from the Single Snet ads I see every dam time I come to this board, and if they're not designed to provoke a "leering" response, I don't know for what they are designed.

So, what live music are you going to see tonight?

post-3-0-62543600-1331453603_thumb.jpgpost-3-0-62543600-1331453603_thumb.jpgpost-3-0-62543600-1331453603_thumb.jpgpost-3-0-62543600-1331453603_thumb.jpgpost-3-0-62543600-1331453603_thumb.jpg

If you have been clicking the ads at all, it's likely causing you to see more ads for the same site. Google thinks you must be clicking because you're interested and is retargeting more and more ads at you. Clear your cookies (if you don't want to clear all of them, at least your Google/Doubleclick cookies).

I think there might be a way for Jim to nuke dating ads altogether but I'm not familiar with the exact options available. This looks like a place to start: http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=164131

Wow....they don't make 'em like that any more!!!

Edited by Head Man

Wow....they don't make 'em like that any more!!!

Too damn true. That fork lift truck would now be covered with health and safety stickers !

If you have been clicking the ads at all, it's likely causing you to see more ads for the same site. Google thinks you must be clicking because you're interested and is retargeting more and more ads at you. Clear your cookies (if you don't want to clear all of them, at least your Google/Doubleclick cookies).

I think there might be a way for Jim to nuke dating ads altogether but I'm not familiar with the exact options available. This looks like a place to start: http://support.googl...n&answer=164131

The only clicking open the adds I've been doing is right-clicking to save the images for editing/cropping to for use here.

Also, my work laptop constantly gets the same images, and I don't do anything on that one except work and pop in here.

Haha. There's some funny stuff poppin' up. If you guys see anything that seems completely ridiculous or inappropriate, let me know because I can block specific ads.

If this turns out to not be the case, ok. Otherwise..

post-3-0-43557500-1331480996_thumb.jpgpost-3-0-43557500-1331480996_thumb.jpgpost-3-0-43557500-1331480996_thumb.jpgpost-3-0-43557500-1331480996_thumb.jpgpost-3-0-43557500-1331480996_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-43557500-1331480996_thumb.jpgpost-3-0-43557500-1331480996_thumb.jpgpost-3-0-43557500-1331480996_thumb.jpgpost-3-0-43557500-1331480996_thumb.jpgpost-3-0-43557500-1331480996_thumb.jpg